Transfer portal Opens back up until April 30th

Transfer leaderboard.

1 Like

I think he woulda been better off staying committed to A&M.

How many transfers in I wonder.

All the other schools on the top ten list have bad situations and toxic environments and overpaid nil agreements, we just have too much talented depth and the player left because they just were buried on the depth chart.

3 Likes

It is nice to finally be included in these P5 lists.

1 Like

Wasn’t guaranteed to be the starter at RT. I think he would have been. But we have competition there.

I didn’t notice that until you pointed it out.

Feels good to be included. Crazy we have so many transfers out.

That is the popular narrative.

Whoa, I thought we had him in the bag already smh
another miss for us, but a great pick up for USF.

As much as I’m excited for the New B12, I’m also gonna keep an eye on the New AAC.

USF, SMU, FAU, UTSA, UNT, Rice & maybe even Memphis & UAB are gonna be interesting matches.

1 Like

Dana said he would like to add another. 4 is the number they have set for scholarship QBs

1 Like

The fourth QB is PWO Indiana Wijay.

Edit: Unless he or McMickle are Redshirting this coming sesaon.

No he wants 4 QBs on Scholly. He has mentioned this on few occasions.

5 Likes

I don’t see it as a miss. He wanted a guaranteed starting position. We couldn’t offer that.

How do you know both of these to be true?

Scholarship QBs

2 Likes

Yeah, but you were asking about adding a 3rd. You said, "I don’t think he would be a bad 3rd QB on the roster:

What would you say if your team had incoming transfers from the following schools:

• Rice
  • Jackson St.
  • Fresno St.
  • Colorado St.
  • Boston College
  • North Carolina
  • Florida St.

Would you be underwhelmed? This is not UH’s incoming transfer class, this is Texas A&M’s. Lesson: Do not judge a player from the team they are transferring from.

I often like the player from the smaller school who excelled as a player opposed to the bigger school’s player looking for playing time.

6 Likes

As long as they are good players, I don’t care where they transferred from. We have had some great players transfer from juco or other G5 schools in lower conferences. Guys like Tank Dell and Marcus Jones for instance.

There are guys starting in the pros that were from small schools and were overlooked by the big name schools. Look at hall of famers like Jerry Rice (Miss Valley State) and Kurt Warner (Northern Iowa) for example.

2 Likes

I might say I hope I can at least hang with the app states of the world with these dudes

1 Like