Transfer portal Opens back up until April 30th

Figured we can use this to track potential transfers for Houston or if any big names jump in the portal we can talk about that too

3 Likes

We have already brought in a couple of good OL kids the last week. Really hoping we can add some more players in OL and at other positions, too. I think we will.

3 Likes

1 Like

Wow, isn’t he their primary kicker?

Edit: Alabama transfer Jack Martin set to handle kicking duties, per Duarte.

Such a clutch performance at Memphis last season and was only experienced PK on roster (not just KOS). Will see how this pans out but same ST staff thought Baxa could PK vs just KOS last year and that was not the case (at Miami or here).

Best of luck to Kyle in FB and as a UH alum.

2 Likes

Caleb Etienne & Matthew Wykoff is all i really want for Christmas

Kyle, thanks for all you have done for UH. To see you are a graduate transfer makes me proud that you have finished your degree in such a short time. Good luck wherever you end up.

3 Likes

Floodgates opened.
Already fifteen 3 Star OLs on the list today.
Some w Texas connections

Need a few more thumpers at LB also.
Maybe a few NT/DT types.

From Dekaney. A frosh All American. UH offered in HS. Had LSU offer.

“Time to level up” and UH is now P5.

4 Likes

Come on Dana and Co - fill those remaining spots with some quality H-town kids!!

Bro carries 318 well even at 6’6

1 Like

He mustve gotten beat out

1 Like

moved

https://twitter.com/rivalsnick/status/1646236635950972929?s=46&t=4v1wxpQjd126Ev8eqa8FhQ

2 Likes

Trevonte Sylvester in the portal

https://twitter.com/markbermanfox26/status/1648051421525299203?s=46&t=QaTBQ_PFQ7gLVOFwqBKG5Q

2 Likes

New OL Coach cleaning house.

At Dana’s direction. Must have been needed.

2 Likes

Sylvester wasn’t on the spring roster, so I already had him gone.

1 Like

Yeah, Sylvester said a month or more ago that he was entering the portal. One who also said he was but hasn’t gone anywhere is Chayse Todd. He played some last year.

2 Likes

Chayse Todd may have changed his mind, he is still shown on the roster, I doubt he would have been allowed to go through spring practice unless he changed his mind about transferring. But, I don’t know for sure.

At 6’6" 318 with 28% body fat he is our new TE. Look at his wing span. Nobody will be able to stop him. I sure hope we offer/get him.

1 Like

I will add a bit more if I may. Emmanuel Pregnon is now offered by everybody. How did this player go under the radar? Can someone explains that one to me? Remember friends he played for Wyoming.