Had to drop the price on my Final Four tickets

100%, the comments saying Texas would have been a more interesting final 4 participant and hoping for no future upsets are going overboard lmao

I heard that the hotels are really booked up. That could be with the addition of the McDonald’s All American weekend though.

I’m going with two of my nephews. Who wants to tailgate? Beer is on me (up to case, :wink:) since it’s my birthday.

I was hoping for a BD present. April 3* is also Darryl Shroeder’s BD. Oh, well! :pensive:

*And Washington Irving, Marlon Brando, Eddie Murphy, Doris Day and Jane Goodall

2 Likes

Miami got help from the refs so I can’t blame the Bonghorns too much! I’m a Bonghorns hater, but I do have to admit without the refs’ help Miami would have lost to the Bonghorns! The refs’ calls were the determining factor in the game!

Damn right we were and I’d do it again.

As of right now, all-session tickets to the Final Four start lower than tickets to Astros Opening Day. Finals tickets are cheaper than tickets to the slam dunk/3pt contest (granted the venue sizes are radically different, but still.) Never in my life have I seen event ticket prices drop this hard, this fast. Honestly might cop a ticket at these prices.

1 Like

Absolutely, I was. It was worth it. There is no scenario where ut winning is a good thing. None.

5 Likes

Like Lakers at Rockets and LeBron gets hurt and won’t play.

You guys haven’t been rivals with UT for two and a half decades. It’s sad that you’d still rather see UT lose than Coogs cash in on their Final Four tix. I’ve said this many times, but y’all really need to move on. It’s pathetic.

We’re literally playing them in the same conference next year.

3 Likes

For Taylor Swift on April 1 the Cheapest tickets for two at AT&T Stadium are $829 each plus fees

Get in price on Saturday (two games?) is $40 each plus fees.

Is this finally your admission that you are a texas fan and not a fan of UH? Well it’s about time 
 Yeah I know. Now you will tell me how you are a season ticket holder blah blah blah 

4 Likes

Just received an email from UH for available tickets for purchase. The cheapest is $35.00. The diagram shows multitudes of availability. The deal is to buy cheap and simply move down to empty seats. I doubt they’ll be checking.

Since I’m not a gambler and generally have little to no interest in buying tickets to college basketball games that don’t include UH, I saw no reason to speculate on buying Final Four tickets this year.

For those that bought Final Four tickets, I hope that you enjoy the games.

As for the ticket speculators, you had to know that it was like a roll of the dice or a spin on the roulette wheel. (I noticed that Kansas fans did the same thing for the regional up in Kansas City and ending up reselling their tickets at a really deep discount.)

Lots of 600’s now for $50. But who wants to watch Basketball from the 6th level of NRG? I’m holding out for lower. Hopefully the 300’s will hit around $100? Is that possible?

1 Like

with all due respect (none), gtfo

9 Likes

I was hoping that email from UH was for a prime block assigned for being a host school. Looks to me like it’s simply a link to Ticketmaster? I thought that was kind of strange.

As host schools I suppose UH and Rice are obligated to do some promotions.

Starting to look like 600’s will be under $30 by tip-off. Club 300s and lower section are still holding strong. Cheapest pair in the 100s is $327, cheapest club (300) $227. These are the prices with fees. 100s is where all the demand is, because like you said, nobody wants to watch basketball from the 600s, it sucks. I wouldn’t sit there unless someone paid me to.

Club probably doesn’t drop to $100 after fees, but right before tip-off you might find a few.

Also, be weary of club seats. StubHub includes all 300s as “club.” ALL 300s are not in the club, found that out the hard way for Garth Brooks. The 4 corner sections and seats behind the backboard don’t get you access to the club.

2 Likes

wait outside the stadium and snipe a pair for 25 bucks right before tip off

1 Like