Had to drop the price on my Final Four tickets

wait until the day of the games and you should be able to pick up good seats for under 50

2 Likes

The 600-level tickets are down to $89 for Saturday, they will be in the $50 range maybe lower by tipoff. Lower level is still over $200, Iā€™d guess that is gonna stay the same, maybe drop to $175.

Monday is gonna be $20-30 tickets in the 600s. Probably be able to get a lower-level seat for $100 bucks.

Just wait till the championship is between San Diego and FAU

Thatā€™s the final four game. UConn vs FAU will be worst case scenario for ticket sales.

FAU vs Miami worst case for TV?

Iā€™m gonna go root for Miami in my Coog gear for $20ā€¦ :grin:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not changing my ticket price. If mine donā€™t get bought for what I paid, then Iā€™ll just watch the games.

Iā€™d much rather be paying $500 for all session pass because UH made itā€¦

But Iā€™ll go on the cheap while in town as consolationā€¦

3 Likes

A disaster ā€¦ I donā€™t think Houston will be wanting to host again anytime in the near future. No hotel room sales, restaurant business, etc. etc.

2 Likes

Yā€™all were all having emotional orgasms while the refs were screwing over the Horns and giving Miami 32 foul shots in the second half. This is the cost.

2 Likes

I think I see what you did therā€¦. Oh wait yer serious

1 Like

Theyā€™ll host their next one by 2033 if not earlier. No way an once in a decade final 4 is going to do that

May be bad for Houston but itā€™s good for me because Iā€™m not spending more than $50 to go to the Final Four

2 Likes

Houston has hosted the Final Four 3 times since 2010, and had VCU, Butler, Miami, San Diego State, and Florida Atlantic. Talk about some horrible luck. I canā€™t imagine the HSA is gonna be too keen on submitting another bid any time soon.

Between FAU and SDSU they have almost 500k alumniā€¦

You would think 30000 of those alums would show upā€¦

Maybe they can move the games to FCā€¦ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I heard they were moving it to Delmar

5 Likes

These guys are smart. Theyā€™re waiting for people to think thereā€™s no demand to get tickets last min at discounted prices. Airbnb is listing home that weekend for 30% higher and selling out.

Yā€™all are underestimating these fans bases. 15k for each base plus Houston and surrounding demand.

Well the ticket prices have plummeted and mine have not sold yet

They are playing each other in the Final Four, canā€™t happen

Mine has not sold either. When I look at vivid seats or stub hub, there are still a TON of cheap tickets available. However, mine are field level and Iā€™m just asking what I paid for them (plus the outrageous fees). If they donā€™t sell, we will just go to the games. I have never been so it would be a fun experience. Nobody knows how long it will take for us to get to another Final 4. Plus, if we do, it will probably be too far away location wise. Iā€™m not going to take a huge loss, Iā€™d rather just go instead of ā€œgiving them awayā€. THANKS A LOT UT! YOU ALL SUCK!

1 Like

I would rather eat 450 dollars worth of nosebleed tickets than see Texas in the final four.

10 Likes