Had to drop the price on my Final Four tickets

Lack of demand. Thanks a lot Whorn!

3 Likes

Yep I don’t think any of those fan bases travel well. They’re goong to have to turn the lights off for half the stadium to hide all the empty seats.

I found some for the Championship for $92. I’ll continue to monitor and may go for the Finals and watch the semifinals on TV.

1 Like

Does NRG stadium have tarps
ouch

Yeah I will be in Myrtle Beach for Spring Break, but was planning on watching UH play in the title game that Monday. Guess I will be making other plans!

Thanks UH for opening up my calendar.

I’m assuming the order I placed through UH for Final Four tix doesn’t get fulfilled now that the Coogs aren’t in it. I wouldn’t want them now.

If anyone has tickets for the championship game, please PM me with your price. I’ve never seen a Final Four game, and would love to go. I can’t make it Saturday - so just Monday please.

Y’all are joking everyone from San Diego is coming and UConn and Miami. Maybe not FAU

I rented my Airbnb for like 3 times the price. For 4 nights. If you have good tickets they’ll sell.

1 Like

FAU is still considered Miami but I’m down to heckle Coach Herman if he does make the trip lol

1 Like

Wonder if he will show his face on UH campus?

1 Like

We just got to show him our Big 12 banner while he has to coach in the AAC again.

3 Likes

Disagree. Fan bases will want to be here for the opportunity of a lifetime for their schools. Like i said earlier. SDSU and Miami and UConn will be here. Just don’t drop the tickets below your cost. Stability makes the people who pull out or drop prices less likely to do so.

1 Like

Final Four is going to look like a Texans home game.

3 Likes

Agree. I know of at least six SDSU alum making the trip.

I think a lot of people are gonna have to sell below their cost because ticket prices are plummeting faster than a 4 bedroom McMansion in Tampa in 2008.

1 Like

I might go to the Championship game as well
 When prices plummet on Monday

1 Like

i’m holding out, their really weren’t that many good seats available 
.the cheap ones will be picked up quick 

here’s hoping i can get some miami fans to pay big bucks

Tickets in the 300 level now priced 50%+ lower than they were at this time last week. What a disaster.

1 Like

Last time UCONN was here, they had so little support they had to bus over UH students (which included Case Keenum) to fill up their student section. Miami is horrible when it comes to travel. Tickets ate gonna be 15-30% under face value for Saturday, I wouldn’t be surprised if come Monday upper deck seats can be had for $30

5 Likes