Had to drop the price on my Final Four tickets

I hope not I’m taking a bath on my tickets as it is in the 300’s, 100 dollars would be a travesty

I don’t know that Purdue would have helped you much? But no other 1 Seed got through, none of the other Texas schools, and none of the Basketball Blue Bloods! Tough, strange Final Four for resale folks for sure!

Maybe they should move the Final 4 to Toyota or Fertitta

1 Like

I’m trying to get at least $200 ea for my Section 314 tickets so that I don’t end up crying myself to sleep on April 3rd

1 Like

Finally sold my tickets, at a 65% loss. Thanks a lot, Miami. I now hate you even more.

2 Likes

There will still be tens of thousands of basketball tourists in the H thos weekend… But NRG will not be filled to capacity.

What level??

Seems like the Final Four is so bad that it’s actually driving up secondary market prices on tomorrow’s Rockets game, lol

1 Like

You’ll be able to get tickets for way less than $30. I wouldn’t be shocked to see people giving tix away for free. Seriously.

1 Like

On Ticketmaster get in prices have risen to $50 each

I’ll probably go to the Stros game over championship game anyway…

It has nothing to do with having played ut or rivalry and everything to do with the obnoxious and arrogant ut fans that I come across, including listening to Ross Villarreal on 790, who bashes UH every chance that he gets. I will always root for them to lose.

2 Likes

Oh well. I don’t profit from NRG being full.

Get in price is now $38 after fees, club and lower level down to $125 after fees.

Yeah, prices have rebounded a little, which is typical – I feel like secondary market ticket prices tend to bottom out in the middle of the week before the event.

Looks like I’m stuck with my two tickets can’t sell them and can’t go to games, learned a lesson won’t do this again buying tickets early lol

2 Likes

I put the blame for our Sweet Sixteen loss squarely on those fans that bought tickets early.

How do you live with yourselves?

How do you look yourselves in the mirror?

How do you live with the pain in your children’s eyes, knowing that you caused it?

6 Likes

I am still paying for the sins of my sugar bowl tickets and having to watch Michigan beat Virginia Tech.

2 Likes

Club tickets now under $100 with fees.

2 Likes

Club 73 and dropping