2023 Transfer Portal

I have read the top end is strong but after the lottery it really falls off.

1 Like

Arkansas plays with a much faster pace and all their guards bring up the ball and run sets so it can still work for Tramon. I still think Tramon will be one of the main ball handlers on the team. I’m rooting for him.

5 Likes

I’d agree with that but Louisville was one of the worst teams in NCAA last season. I mean, they won 4 games. That’s pretty egregious. That to me says they are pretty far from being competitive.

He is.

there will be battle for hierarchy but if he can win that battle then he’ll be fine

Keyon Menifield (Washingtons starting pg as a true freshmen)
Khalif Battle extremely ball dominant guard
Layden Blocker (top 25 pg recruit)
Tramon

And the 3 top 60-100 4star freshmen guards from last year (assuming the stay on the roster) who could have big jumps

Joseph Pinion
Derrian Ford
Barry Dunning Jr

whats crazy is that they might not be dunn and are actively finalists for other transfers (this was just put out 2 days ago)

1 Like

A&M is a much better spot for him as much as this board would hate to see it

4 Likes

Go Mark!!! Wish that guy the best.

2 Likes

Very valid points but the portal has allowed coaches to flip the roster over in an offseason and become competitive. This new era is pretty wild

Next years its weak. This year its tuff! Stop lying to @Pollardsvision

That’d be crazy if TMark did transfer again, and ended up in Memphis. :grimacing:

I could see Penny trying to lure him in with $$$

He’d have to sit a year if he transferred for a second time.

Has he signed already ?

Good question, I don’t know for sure. So yeah if he hasn’t he could still change his mind and go elsewhere.

Does he lure them with money? Or does he lure them with the “I can show you how to be a pro” crock of s&%$ that most of the guys bite on that stay a year and transfer out?

Huge blow to UT if true

12 Likes

hate to see it

3 Likes

He is keeping his college eligibility for now.

3 Likes

@Joprior23 Houston reached out ???

idk who this player is but my guess would be hes waiting for someone to transfer out since there are currently no open spots, maybe he doesnt want to risk entering the portal and loose his current scholarship without making sure he has a spot on the team

i hadnt thought about this before… but sharp and mitchell are best friends

should i add this to our list of unsubstantiated rumors started by pesik

6 Likes