2023 Transfer Portal

From the story on ESPN. He aint coming back to the NCAA

1 Like

Not sure how big of a role he played for the Longhorns in ‘23 but it would be kinda insane if we poached a rotation player from 2 of the B12s top 4 when we haven’t even played a single B12 game yet lmao

Year before last Mussleman ran a kind of platoon system where they were coming in waves, attacking with fast breaks. I think Mark will get plenty of minutes.

1 Like

I was saying it tongue in cheek because I think he is going to realize he is now in lesser position than he would be had he stayed.

1 Like

I definitely think he was in the catbird’s seat here. Mark, despite our feelings right now, brought strength to the court. He was incredibly steely in high pressure. He was a good rebounder. And he was excellent in helping break the press. I will miss him.

13 Likes

So we have to open up two spots to get

Either

Mgbako Duke
Mitchelle Cows
Cisse OstU
Tshiebwe Kentucky
Nkamhoua Tennessee

3 Likes

If this was Musselman, he would make room for guys he wants. (Last year he brought in about 11 new players, that were transfers or freshmen)

I respect Coachs loyalty.

Ramons stock is pretty low right now. If he transferred, what conference would he go to? CUSA, WAC, AAC? maybe Sam Houston or SFA

Hey hey! :man_shrugging::ok_man:

1 Like

I thought you were just making up names at first. :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t think ECU finishing 3rd next year is a stretch at all. I picked them to be the surprise team in the ACC this year which didn’t exactly happen but they got a lot better at the end!

1 Like

No offense @Jesse22

Got a brother whos a Bearkat alum

1 Like

No offense taken whatsoever. Im going to put under my name… 99% of time light hearted. All good coog1992. Keep bringing it.

I know it’s not going to happen but hypothetically speaking the college basketball world would absolutely sh/t themselves if we added Tshiebwe….

5 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPilgrimKSR/status/1646302308853075968

2 Likes

Kentucky bagmen will do anything in their power to keep him to pair with their recruiting class so I’ll take Cisse in a heartbeat

3 Likes

Set up the call with Hakeem, Tillman, Mac, Sampson and Oscar. He wears #34 b/c of Hakeem. UK not even sure they want him back b/c of slow pick and roll defense. How hard can it be to get all those guys in the same room? :wink:

1 Like

UH aint getting a traditional center. At least this offseason. Going to be interesting with coach Sampson’s approach this up coming season.

I’d be worried about Oscar’s defense but his rebounding is great. Surely we can turn him into a passable defender.

1 Like

Tomorrow should start the second wave of visits & commitments…

2 Likes

Why is there a break again? I haven’t read all the rules completely. There’s like a period where coaches can’t talk to players or have them on visits?