Which Coogs are coming back?

Lol Don’t get your hopes up. He’s gone

Drake banned at tournament time?

7 Likes

it would be irresponsible for his own career chances to come back

1 Like

It does not involve Jamal, I have not heard anything about his decision yet

What is it?

I heard the same thing. LJ. And yes, that’s great news. Need J’wan too.

6 Likes

I really hope that’s true!

LJ was a probable to come back not surprised at this was a little concerning about transferring though

If what I heard is accurate, he’s not the only one

6 Likes

She is wonderful. I am a nobody and she has done me some solids over the past few years.

1 Like

Roberts too?

2 Likes

we all know it’s elvin coming back for one last ride

13 Likes

2 Likes

Tramon Mark is back, baby!

6 Likes

Another year in college lowers the stock because not much else will change. But with the opportunity to win at UH and the nice NIL Shead could bet on himself to make the league anyways. But @tccoog10 isnprobaly playing is along and then tomorrow we’ll see an announcement that Mylik is coming back.

2 Likes

Never confirmed to be true. It was from an anonymous source who knew some guy who owned a restaurant that somehow was connected to the razorback program. Sounds legit.

Devo Davis and Trevon Brazile have showed emotional issues in the past. It was simply an opportunity taken by some bored message board poster to rag on Arkansas while they were down.

And now I can’t tell if tccoog like my message because of my last sentence or not lol

1 Like

was just joking around with that one. never found the story believable and felt like speculatory garbage from a team struggling to win. it was national enquirer-level filth

1 Like

Wouldn’t you like to know? :rofl:

I honestly hate the whole playing coy thing, but I don’t know if these guys want to make their own announcement or whatever. But I heard decisions are made by a few already , and it’s positive for the good guys

15 Likes

I’ve thought Roberts was coming back since the “one more year” chants almost got him to announce it on Senior Day. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes