UH vs UT

LOL

If he said it, Barnum was right.

1 Like

I have 4 on the 48yrd line visitors side, I’ll sell for $5k each.

I like how the ut fan comes on our board to lecture us about being classy and then displays such classiness of her own in the rant she put out in this thread. I also like the fact that she disparages UH’s academics when she comes from a school that is HANDED a puf fund and every resource available to succeed easily, while UH has to go through loopholes and politics in Austin just to get anything done and has worked for everything it has done up until this point.

P.S.- The game isn’t sold out. I’m sure she knew that when she came to this board with her exclamation points.

4 Likes

Not convinced she comes from any school… maybe just t-shirt ut fan?

Britts - settle this for us… where did you get your degree from?

6 Likes

Intoxicated State

2 Likes

As others have said . . . I wonder if she even has a kid at UH. To come on this board and trash her own kid’s school. Brittnee, if you really do have a kid at UH, then shame on you!

3 Likes

“She” is a very obvious troll…but turns out we don’t need trolling on this board to keep us entertained…our HC has finally realized who his RB should be…and he is actually learning how to use our QB. We are gonna win some games!

7 Likes

And whose fault is that?

I’m sure one of our fans has offered her some seats on the 50 yard line.

I’m going to say it until I’m blue in the face. 28k seats sold for the Memphis game in ‘21 when we were 9-1. Crowd looked closer to 24k.

For those saying they’d set their tickets on fire before they sell them to the enemy; GTFO with that nonsense. Yeah, I’d much rather have a butt in a seat of someone who cares about their football team unlike our fanbase. Hell…we’re not even casual.

Yeah, it’s great to sell it to fans who come on our board and trash our school.

2 Likes

Not everyone that wears burnt orange is a POS.

I know plenty of good people (including family members) who have a degree from there. Every fanbase has its share of a**holes.

I have friends who went to ut. I didn’t say “every”. But this specific one, who was probably offered great seats by now, certainly trashed our school and let out her true colors and intentions, before being rewarded.

Yeah, but it’s safer to assume they are. :grinning:

4 Likes
1 Like

Where did britnee go to college?

People don’t remember that BS but I do.

1 Like

I was there and there. Insults, spilled drinks a plenty coming our way.

OH HELL NO!

2 Likes