UH vs UT

Please do. My degree from UH is completely worthless, so I do nothing with my days. My new job is to wait for your status updates and react to them.

2 Likes

If those UH degrees were worth something, we could probably mine that salt and start selling it

1 Like

Get your money up brokey

1 Like

Proud of our fanbase for catching this troll early.

7 Likes

On a side note…

Comparable tix to mine are going for $469/ea…

Sell them thangs. make some money on it.

U people are ridiculous selling ur tickets so the Horns can fill our stadium, im embarrassed, are those few hundred dollars really going to change ur life, if so I feel sorry for y’all, go to the dam game

9 Likes

The guy out front of the 7-11 quoted me about 350. Seems like a good deal, maybe try that.

1 Like

I’m not selling mine… Just showing what comparable tix are listed for…

Trying to decide whether to fly in for WVU… Flights are cheap.

2 Likes

$469 going to feel bad once we get blown out by 60

1 Like

If the stadiums Orange, Capt. Sub Mediocre (Dana) gone forsure

1 Like

Fan base catching a troll early?

All any of you have done is make a fellow UofH family not feel welcome, nor want to even participate with your “fan base” by assuming and just wanting to talk trash.

All any of you want to do is make money off another colleges fan base that’s willing to follow.

Like everything else, college football is nothing but money and politics. What used to be a beloved thing is just trash. It’s so sad.

Don’t feel bad. You need to go to the basketball board when people are trying to get tickets for nothing or below face value. If you really wanted the tickets at a fair price you would go through a broker and pay what is being asked. If I felt the way you did about the university that my child went to I would send them somewhere else. I hear the fans at Texas A and M are really nice people.
Go Coogs

1 Like

Beginning to wonder if kid even goes to uh… no amount of message board could make me trash my kids school like that.

16 Likes

4 Likes

Please excuse some Coogfans, they can be irrational and some never out grew pettiness. This game has been sold out for some time and tickets are hard to come by, thus the ensueing comedy. Hope she can pick another game and enjoy the experience. Welcome to Cougar Nation.

Whatever. Hope your broke ass enjoys watching your horns get their cheeks clapped from the comfort of your couch.

10 Likes

Students get in free, and I heard there are $7 tickets for West Virginia. That would be a nice affordable alternative.

3 Likes

UT game is not sold out, plenty of tickets available from the UH ticket office.

3 Likes

Dang he’s handling tickets now?

1 Like