It’s UH!!!

https://x.com/thegoar4/status/1812241911970976185

16 Likes

17 Likes

Fantastic! Huge get.

6 Likes

13 Likes

10 Likes

Welcome Kyle to your UH family ! UH has a well established Engineering Program and is highly valued especially in the great city of Houston. I know as I have earned two degrees from UH and done very well working for an International Engineering and Construction firm here. Lots of opportunity for people with our skill set.We look forward to see you play wearing our beautiful red and white !
Go Coogs !

6 Likes

https://247sports.com/Player/kyle-johnson-46146869/
Came down to the wire with Miss St. , great pickup

6 Likes

Love this Staff!

4 Likes

Based on 247’s rankings, UH is now third in the Big 12 and twenty-eighth nationally!

20 Likes

The power conference effect is happening.

6 Likes

Terribly good…!!!

1 Like

Started leaning back Houston last week. Fritz was able to get him to delay his commitment from the 4th.

Willie Fritz just showing how incompetent Dana Holgorsen and staff were. He’s showing the blueprint. Top 100 Texas guys and top 30 Louisiana guys.

27 Likes

Welcome to Houston Mr. Johnson!

Pick 6s make our fans happy and I see a few in your future in a UH uniform.

4 Likes

No “ship sailing” for this staff. i hope CDH never works again.

6 Likes

I know they are his highlights, but after watching Johnson’s videos, this guy is a game changer !

1 Like

No, I hope he becomes a head coach next season at some G6 school for 2 million a year or more. We need to offset that awful Pez concocted buyout.

5 Likes

We’re still getting beat for some 4⭐ guys by the likes of Baylor. Even though they have a coach on the hot seat.

3 Likes

I’ve read other places that BU is being less judicial with their NIL funds, this may or may not be the reason for their recruiting success this year . But they are definitely landing some commitments from highly rated . SMU is also have a great recruiting class but we all k ow that their NIL pockets run deep and I’m pretty certain that BU has quit a bit more NIL funds to play with than UH

2 Likes

We can’t get every recruit there are plenty to go around

5 Likes

We remain backing up UCF & SMU but I’m liking what I’m seeing from Fritz considering we haven’t even played a ballgame yet. Impressed.

2 Likes