UH 2025 Recruiting

Arizona St

Another BIG recruiting weekend for 25 class. :fire::face_exhaling: Fritz is a mad man !!!

14 Likes

Chose Baylor.

Arkansas, Cal, Memphis, Northwestern, Nebraska, Texas Tech, and Vanderbilt didn’t make top four.

86 rating on 247. First CB of Baylor’s class of 11 so far. Liked closeness to home. From Ft Worth area.

Got some big recruits on campus this weekend. Got to close them out!

8 Likes

https://x.com/SteezoDsgn/status/1791891682293907555

1 Like

That’s from May lol

2 Likes

Gotta reel them in!!!

Coleman will be a stud. Coaches son. Brother played in the nfl. He already has the body and maturity. Perfect fit for Willie to develop into a draft pick and all conference player

2 Likes

Why does it have Dallas skyline in the background? Very bizarre

1 Like

Strong list. Do we anticipate the recent TCU and Baylor commits still visiting?

https://247sports.com/Player/jacob-bradford-46146990/

This is new?

Offers from Arizona State, Texas Tech and Vanderbilt among with lower schools.

14 Likes

Yep he just committed via instagram. Another huge get for Fritz’s.

3 Likes
11 Likes

Excellent pickup. Catholic High School, Baton Rouge, has a great athletic program. Three state championships in football, 2015, 2021, 2023. Strong academics as well.

Tidbit: Major Applewhite graduated from Catholic High School.

6 Likes

Catholic High plays great football. This will be a program building class

2 Likes

We have so many guys who are very close to being a 4 star. This class could look REALLY after their senior year

12 Likes

I just looked at the rest of the Big 12’s recruiting classes on 247 and it’s crazy how similar every school looks so far. All ranging from low 4 stars to mid 3 stars. Coaching is going to be what separates this league over time. Whichever school can keep a great coach from going to the B1G/SEC has a chance to really run the Big 12.

8 Likes

Expect RJ Lee to commit to y’all today.

11 Likes

RJ Lee is a bigun. 6’8", 335 lbs. OT, from Houston Second Baptist. That is a lot of athlete to coach. 247 rating of 84.

I’m hoping he redshirts, learns his position, practices hard and be ready for All Conference in 4 years.

1 Like

Every player we have committed is either top 200 in Texas or top 25 in LA that’s legit.

@Joprior23 pointed out to me that we have 4 players in top 65 in Texas. According to 247.

6 Likes