UH 2025 Recruiting

Ratings in for McFarland and Thurman. Thurman is definitely a steal and a great under the radar pickup

9 Likes

Nice to see UH recruit big TEs and WRs. Those WRs 6’3" and above can create mismatches. Create two WR bookends of 6’3" or above, a shifty slot WR, and somebody is getting single covered and will be open. Teach those big WRs how to block, and all of a sudden, the running game becomes a major weapon.

4 Likes

https://x.com/blakeantkowiak/status/1802821635298546101?s=46&t=vr92CENP84_1akCtfW3ehQ

Willie Fritz

Get in early. Hang on for dear life.

7 Likes

ANOTHER commit with an Ivy League offer. (McFarland). Thurman has a 3.9 GPA.

Yall starting to see the pattern here?

9 Likes

Yes. Smart players don’t make stupid mistakes.

32 Likes

Just doing his job
WELL!

I hope CDH never works in FB again.

2 Likes

I can always deal with losing a game because of less talent, I can’t stand losing because of dumb plays. Thats the difference between 4-8 and a bowl game

7 Likes

Smart teams overachieve dumb teams never do.

3 Likes

Good to see the 1000%, though does that mean he is bringing in 9 other highly rated recruits?

Losing with less talent is okay if you did your absolute best you could recruiting

but not if you were just a lazy turd.

4 Likes

I think that is the point. I believe there was enough talent on the team to win six games if you had a coaching staff that put the effort in. I don’t think the team played a whole game all year. At most it seemed like the put full effort in one half. And the Kansas State, none at all.

4 Likes

The narrow loss to Texas showed what this team is capable of.
We have a tougher schedule this year and frankly I think four wins would be great.
At the same time I expect the mental errors and bad coaching calls and strategies to be much better.
I just want us to be competitive

5 Likes

I see six this year Butch.

I think we’ll get one or two as dogs.

10 Likes

This is what happens when one of your #1 jobs as a head coach is to close the deal with recruits and you hate recruiting. Holgorsen couldn’t close a deal even if his hand was wrapped around a recruit’s hand and guided the recruit to sign a LOI.

I can think of a better analogy regarding CDH’s hand, but won’t bring that up here.

2 Likes

OK, I like what Fritz has done so far, but I haven’t seen a new boom in over a day. What has he done for us lately, yesterday just too long; I want a boom a day at least. Is that asking too much? :smile:

6 Likes

I think it would be wonderful to make a bowl and I am backing you all the way Pollard.
I’m just old school and love the underdog approach at times. Go Coogs!

2 Likes

At the beginning of Coach Fritz’s UH tour I said 6 and a Bowl of some kind. The great recruiting this staff does makes it easier for my wild prediction to come true. It looks even better in 25 and 26.
Let’s roll Team,Staff and Fans !

2 Likes

He’s announcing where he’ll go to school in about five minutes.

https://x.com/BaileighSheff/status/1803508133958230513