UH 2025 Recruiting

Another one with Ivy League offers

2 Likes

Yes,Seth has a 3.5 GPA and 1360 PSAT.I believe he is going to do fine in his UH studies.
Go Coogs !

3 Likes

Coogs pick up a commitment from four-star offensive tackle Demetrius Dean, who is probably the best at his position that we’ve signed in years. He’s the #30 player in Texas, according to 247.

https://x.com/_d3anii/status/1802493312638623862

https://247sports.com/player/demetris-dean-46138795/

38 Likes

21 Likes

UH’s LB and OL just got a couple of stars in the making. The future looks bright.

4 Likes

There it is!!

2 Likes

If we ever needed an answer on how much the last staff wasn’t putting in work on the recruiting trail! Fritz hasn’t coached a game yet.

19 Likes

Had offers from Aggie, TTech, Baylor, Mizzou, etc

7 Likes

Major commitment

1 Like

How many commits did Dana have when he was canned last year? Like 8? And that was after the season. Willie’s already got 11 for next year and 2 for the following year! Dudes a workhorse.

20 Likes

He definitely is and the staff find a lot of under recruited gems and turn them into good players. Go look how many Tulane players from the last few years are on NFL rosters now

4 Likes

Bo Onu, safety from Hebron HS (Tune’s HS), committed to Baylor over UH, SMU, NU, OSU. 87 rating on 247

Looks like 247 gave Zaylen Cormier another look. He’s now listed as an athlete and rated 89 just shy of a 4 star. Went from 91 overall in Texas to 57 overall.

9 Likes

I think we’re hoping to read about UH commits on here.

9 Likes

Welcome Demetris to your University of Houston Family ! We can’t wait to see you play !
Go Coogs !

1 Like

True but I’m curious how we’re doing relative to our in state rivals. When I recruited for UH I also tried to learn from the losses.

1 Like

Has Coach Fritz said anything about his 2025 goals as to High School recruits vs Transfers?

There are so many booms going off, its beginning to sound like the 4th of July already.

6 Likes

:us::us::us:

That’s all fine and dandy. But I would rather see who commits to us not who spurned us for our rivals.