Transfer portal Opens back up until April 30th

UT QB Maalik Murphy may hit the TP, according to Houston Chronicle artlcle. SEC teams are trying to poach.

Between Ewers and Manning, Murphy will have trouble seeing the field. If he transfers, some team will get a good one. He just needs experience.

2 Likes

I used to go swimming in the river at Ponchatoula when I was a kid.

1 Like

Has Trevonte Sylvester to Cal been on here ?
Bit surprised not Mizz w Brandon Jones.

FIU OL target Lyndell Hudson to Florida.

1 Like

Trevonte is back in the portal

https://twitter.com/TrevonteSylves1/status/1658156675424038917?cxt=HHwWisC9ycCt-oIuAAAA

2 Likes

Wow. Make up your mind already.

Money talks

2 Likes

https://247sports.com/longformarticle/transfer-portal-college-footballs-highest-rated-players-availabl-210816762/#2173963

After searching the web I am unable to find answers to a couple questions I have about the transfer portal.

1. if the portal was only open until April 30th, why are athletes still showing up as entering the portal after that date?
  2. Are there specific dates that they can be recruited or if they are currently in the portal can a school offer them a position at any time?

Thanks to anyone that can answer those two questions.

1. Grad transfers need not adhere to portal windows. Also, some of these guys play other sports and are entering during “other” windows, such as the track window.
  2. Yes.

LOL, thanks for the answers but which part of question 2 are you answering? There are specific dates or coaches can contact anytime?

Also, there are students with multiple years of eligibility that entered the portal after April 30th so they cant be grad students.

If they’re in the portal and they haven’t chosen a “Do Not Contact” designation then its open season for schools to reach out.

You’re forgetting about Redshirt years, COVID years, and the fact that a lot of guys are able to graduate in under four years. Some have even pulled it off in 2.5 years. A current grad transfer could have as many as 3 years left thanks to COVID.

5 Likes

Hell yeah
 That BS in BS is easy to get in 2 years
 :rofl:

With unlimited online classes, tutoring, summer school, and the ability to mash a bunch of hours into a general studies degree, it sure is.

1 Like