Toyota Center?

I know everyone’s opinion on playing football games at NRG, but what is yall’s thoughts on playing an extremely small number like less than 4 of the biggest basketball games at the Toyota Center once we join the Big 12?

I am not for or against this, just curious because I know a handful of large programs do this.

Coach Sampson would never agree to it.

Unless an Exhibition game.

Our players arent familiar with the rims. The environment.

Just my thoughts. I remember in 2018, they wantdd to move the Wichita St game to Toyota Center. Sampson said no to it. Kept it at Texas Southern

1 Like

Maybe a preseason tournament like we play at dickeys

3 Likes

No way

3 Likes

3 Likes

No Toyota games

1 Like

Just leaving the Toyota Center and no they shouldn’t play any games there.

2 Likes

Only play there if it’s a high tier MTE.

2 Likes

Do not play any games at Toyota ever. Not even against big names.

2 Likes

4 Likes

FC is larger than TCU’s arena and Gonzaga’s seats 6,000 so it’s a nope from me.

3 Likes

No.

1 Like

The only other place UH should play in is at NRG at the tournament, in the final 4!

8 Likes

I’d be okay with a couple of games a year at TC. Fertitta Center is comically small for a P5 arena. It’s the smallest arena for any P5 public school by 1000 seats, and if we ever get a real fanbase that’s gonna show itself to be inadequate pretty quickly.

1 Like

We look bush league moving games to nrg or Toyota so still no

3 Likes

I seen games with UT, UCLA fail in NRG and the last year games with TCU and A&M drew flies at Toyota center

This isn’t a hard core basketball town

1 Like

All home games at Fertitta. Duke plays all their home games at Cameron, 9,314 seating capacity.

We should not be any different.

3 Likes

Duke has half our undergrad population and that still leaves Cameron Indoor 31% larger than FC.

1 Like

As to the original question, NO.

And my apologies for extending this thread.

1 Like

Fook no.