Season Ticket plans announced by UH Athletics

there are tons of season tickets in the lower bowl available

Excited to own my first set of season tickets as well! Section 308

20 Likes

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

It looks like the New Alumni section is wide open and there looks to be a whole lot in the SW corner and in various other visitor side lower bowl sections. I was surprised at how many are not available in the 2nd and 3rd decks. Of course, I don’t know where the visitor sections will be in the B12 or how many we must allocate. They may not be in the same place as they were in the AAC.

yes Red, the ticket map they put out shows the visitors are now in the 2nd and 3rd deck to align with big12 rules. left corner on the visitors side. Which makes way more sense. Having visiting tickets in the lower bowl always ruins their attempts at black out games etc.

2 Likes

Well that makes entirely too much sense for me to have thought it would happen.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Yeah, guessing some folks like me prefer the more elevated perspective of the second deck. Front row of second deck is usually my first choice at any sporting event. It’s roughly the same view as the suites and cheaper than equivalent lower bowl. Done and done.

I do like Yoeman Hall for a 1/2 time break however and wish there was access available for second deck chair backs.

1 Like

I also prefer higher up. I selected the 2nd row in 228 because that rail was distracting to me when I sat on the bottom row when we were first allowed in TDECU to check out seating. Jack and I sat all over the stadium before selecting those seats. Jack and his bride sat in front of me in the Rob, but I thought he should sit behind me because he is so much taller than me. We both like to sit on the aisle.

1 Like

Welcome

Me and my group just bought 19 tickets in 237 (endzone) for $175 each. Split them up in two rows and were able to get all together in rows 11&12. Was also happy to hear the UT game IS included in the season tix.

6 Likes

Sweet congratulations

No it’s staying in the same area.

I had a question if anyone don’t mind answering about season tickets. I was looking to get lower level tickets, I saw the “order charge”.

1. Is that order charge charged each and every time if you do the 3 month plan?
  2. I heard that the 3 month plan, they charge you may, june and July? Is this true?
  3. I heard there was a young alumni discount? I doubt it but just wanted to know if anyone used that?

Thanks for any info yal have.

You can get a 4 payment plan that starts the day you order and is charged each of the next 3 months.

Answer to #3 there is a young alumni section in the lower bowl for folks who have graduated in the last 5 years. They are for certain sections though. You can see that for each of the three sections the young alumni is a pretty good deal.

Yes. There is a young alumni deal. Must have graduated in the last five years (2017-2022). I just became a season ticket holder for football as well in section 232. Ended up being 155 total per seat (75 per seat, 25 donation, 55 for UT ticket). You have to call the ticketing office to verify alumni status. Extremely easy process, got it done within 5 minutes.

Hope that helps.

5 Likes

Thanks!

Looks like they just released some additional seats on the site selector, first row lower bowl available now in section 121

Where can I see the site/seat selector? TIA