Season Ticket plans announced by UH Athletics

Depends on how we do this year If we have a losing record good luck raising prices for our tiny following

1 Like

By the time we really do need them, we’ll be able to teleport up there . . . . .

1 Like

I think a ramp would suffice, whether it is a back and forth one or a circular one. Restrooms and concessions are a must.

2 Likes

I’m quite surprised by the amount of tickets available today.

1 Like

Is today the first day for new ticket sales?

How are you able to see the amount available?

nvm, found the seat selector. They (like always) are clearly holding back a lot of seats right now as well.

can anyone share donation commitments for club or loge box seats?

I’m still not sure how great of a value season tickets are, especially for those of us who may not be able to make every game, but I decided to buy a pair anyway, albeit in a less expensive area than I have in the past. If nothing else, UH Athletics has done a decent enough job of marketing the big 12 schedule to create just enough FOMO for me to do it.

Edit: I spent $536 on tickets vs about $1600 two years ago. I’m going to donate the $1000 I’m saving to The Spirit of Houston, who isn’t going to be a beneficiary of the increased revenue from the Big 12 tv money.

8 Likes

Yep, lots of seats available. A few at $253 per season in 231 and 232. Section 230 is sold out of bleacher seats but has chairbacks at $723 each. Do those come with Yeoman Hall access, same as 229, or is that just for 129?

U mean Texas fans have not bought them all up yet lol

I assume all four corners are being held back per the map. I am not sure whether to buy or not.

Just 129.

Club is $10,000.00 stadium donation, $1,700.00, seat donation, and $300.00 per seat ticket cost. Then add $110.00 per ticket for UT. These nubers are rounded.

1 Like

UT fans aren’t going to buy many season tickets.

TX Tech sold mini-plans for Big 12 incl OU (not sure about UT)

Texas is one of five Big 12 contests set for Jones AT&T Stadium this season as the Red Raiders will also host West Virginia on Oct. 22, Baylor on Oct. 29, Kansas on Nov. 12 and Oklahoma on Nov. 26. Texas Tech is offering a mini-plan ticket package for fans to pick three of those contests starting at only $90 each.

Just got off the phone with the ticket office! Proud to be a first time season ticket holder :saluting_face::saluting_face:

36 Likes

Congratulations my Cougar Brother. There are some life long memories ahead.

2 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

Anyone know the last day to renew season tickets?

I think I saw someone type April 30th. Don’t quote me on that, that’s just hearsay from the board.

1 Like

April 30th is correct.