Season Ticket plans announced by UH Athletics

Today, I received my email on the football season ticket renewals. I called and renewed yesterday, but I am glad they still have my contact information.

7 Likes

FYI - just a heads up - I renewed my tickets Monday which included the cost of the tickets for the TU game. Received the email confirmation that I paid the full amount including the cost of the TU tickets. However, the confirmation email did not list the TU tickets, just the other 6 games. No problem when I talked with ticket office that there is a glitch in not listing TU tickets in the email confirmation. They assured me the electronic tickets will include the TU game.

3 Likes

Yes. Ticket office told me the same. Parking and UT would show up later

Thanks! We’re excited. We’re gonna be in section 230, and I’m kinda obsessing about it now. lol

11 Likes

Got two season tickets today. I called early at 9:00 and it was easy after being on hold two minutes. (They open at 9;00 and not a minute before). Tried calling back with a question about 10:00 and got a busy signal with several attempts. Seems like they’d have enough people answering the phone. Not a great look for this important time to expand season ticket sales.

got an nice batch of board members in that section it seems

5 Likes

That’s where the cool restrooms are.

1 Like

Section 230s where it’s at! Picked up my 4 today!

8 Likes

Sounds like we’re getting a whole passel of new season ticket holders.

1 Like

Heck yeah! Section 230 will be a lot of fun this year. :facepunch:

2 Likes

I also got 3 in 230 and 2 in 235

4 Likes

Agreed. 230 appears to be the official spot for CoogFans.

Looking forward to this upcoming season.

6 Likes

We got 3 tickets in section 307. Excited to see a full stadium for a change this year.

3 Likes

Here’s last year’s prices for comparison…

(click to embiggen)

1 Like

Is there some link to a site that shows which seats are currently available?

I moved my seats but not really sold on the new spot and would like to see what else comes available as people move or do not renew.

My “guess” is that there will be a seat selector on the UH website starting in the 20th.

1 Like

Renewed my section 230 seats. Took 5 minutes on the phone. Should be an even more rocking section this year!

5 Likes

Just renewed on line and took 5. Min even having to reset my PW. Not sure what all this angst is about.
I asked my wife afterwards and then told her about all the new vacation possibilities which come with these season tickets

We get one shot at Texas and that’s this year.
Next year Texas and OU will be gone and I will bet ticket prices will come back to reality.

3 Likes

I doubt it. I bet ticket prices stay the same next year, unless you’re talking about the secondary market.