Season Ticket plans announced by UH Athletics

Following your logic. The UH Tickets office is still behaving like FCS.
(might be a level 2 high)

1 Like

Im not worried, but I checked my email after reading some of these posts…and the UT game does not show up. Why is this even a thing??? Seriously, I have 0 doubts that my season tickets include the UT game…but how dumb is it to get a confirmation email that raises doubt and lists every game except the UT game. WTF?!?!

2 Likes

This is the goofiness that is caused by separating that game out to begin with.

1 Like

It actually makes a lot of sense. Buying them on the secondary market for the 1 game will cost more than paying $550 for two section 200s bleacher tickets. They can probably sell TCU, Ok State and Cinci on secondary market and get all their money back.

Buying 2 Tix for just the UT game on secondary market is going to cost them $600-$1000

Yormark made us a sweet deal for our inaugural B12 season. It will drastically
increase season ticket demand and make for an exciting year of football. I would like
to be picked 7th in the B12, just like TCU, but that will still be higher, TCU was 7th
out of 10, at least there are 12 teams now in the B12.

1 Like

I’m not trying to brag or anything, but I just renewed my tickets on line. :sunglasses:

17 Likes

That does make sense when you put it like that… but I dont see it happening… i mean cmon theyre ewe T fans :laughing: no one in their right mind chooses that

Well, lookie there - they fixed it. They must have been reading this thread. :laughing:

1 Like

With great power comes great responsibility

Just to add some info on parking.

There are multiple listings for how much CP donation gets a parking spot. Most probably give more than necessary, but fior those on the low donation seats:

CP membership benefits lists it as $350 minimum.

The CP Parking page list them inimum as $100.

I called and talked to someone at CP the other day and they said it was a $125 minimum. Said the other pages were being updated, but they have had that discrepancy since I started looking at it last year.

For any of you who might still be having trouble getting it to go through, try switching browsers. I normally use Chrome, but had better luck using Edge for this.

Just got mine ordered and confirmed online. Section 308 Row 2 Seat 17-18.

5 Likes

Now all of Coogfans will check to make sure you are in your seats every game and not hanging out on the concourse lol.

4 Likes

It is true, if you were on the priority waitlist, call now and don’t wait for them to call you. They will help you out, I just bought season tickets.

4 Likes

Renew my tickets online today Im done.

6 Likes

You have to be ASSERTIVE in this year’s ticket process, because if you aren’t, you will get left behind.

GO MAKE IT HAPPEN!

1 Like

I renewed today and added 2 tickets in 230 that I bought to give to customers of my siding company.

This is not 2001. I don’t think we have to worry about UT fans buying season tickets with the rise of Stubhub they don’t need to. You will have scalpers buying tickets with the idea they can sell every game. I sit in 131 behind the visitor bench and there have been visiting fans peppered in since the stadium opened, mostly in the same seats every week, we are going to see more of that.

7 Likes

Do they let us bring our own seats in like the kind you can get from Academy (for the bleachers)?

3 Likes

Yes sir.

1 Like

Go for something that gets the least gooey in the heat.
Should be less scorching, early games w need for late window?

https://products.bestreviews.com/best-best-stadium-seat?cid=9571182418&aid=101377855594&eid=&tid=kwd-300100791542&ul=1014984&mt=b&n=g&d=c&dm=&dt&sn&adid=423747691589&k=best%20stadium%20seat&p=&pc=&ap=&brprdct=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAorKfBhC0ARIsAHDzslv5E4PrTgbbAVQ5iTc15pWX-DSgmOEulpekR2HNSEhi3D6n4b5AIaEaAjmiEALw_wcB

‘TETON Inflatable Seat’ looks handy.

1 Like