New attendance record at Fertita Center

20 Likes

I believe it.

Today was the first time I felt like it was really crowded in my row. It’s the first time I have to basically tuck in my arms (as were the other 2 guys on each side of me) because it was just that full.

Good problem to have tho.

13 Likes

I thought there was 7,800 for Bama?

7718 for Bama.

If SEC meant more it would’ve been 7731.

8 Likes

Looked great on TV

6 Likes

The Clampitmobile broke down with the other103 of them and their 249 teeth or that would have been the record. sec, sec, sec :farmer: :banjo:

1 Like

Definitely more for Bama but maybe we didn’t count the extra students for that game

1 Like

Totally agree!

This UH train is not stopping and we are going into the Big12. Two games in a row break the capacity record and break it on a weeknight. Take the baseline scoreboards out and hang a center one then add the seats on the baseline sides. We have more season tickets that can sell adding revenue to UH Basketball and revenue UH Athletics overall. Fans want to jump on this train and buy in, so lets add those seats and sell those tickets!

5 Likes

According to ESPN yall broke the attendance record again tonight

10 Likes

What’s more impressive than 100% of capacity?

110%.

5 Likes

Best and loudest midweek game we have had here in a long while.
So thrilled to see all the youngsters out in force!

13 Likes

And man, it’s just sooooo much fun to be a part of. Sometimes I look around in amazement from my seat at what we’ve become in Basketball! Keep PUSHING…Go Coogs!

11 Likes

It really is amazing, especially when you think back to what it was like a few short years ago.

3 Likes

Absolutely NOT

I see some areas to add a few seats around the concourse but that is not it.

1 Like

We have one more home game to sellout to have every home game a sellout this season.

2 Likes

We have been selling out these games with not much visiting team ticket purchases. Just think when we are in the Big 12, we’ll probably be over 8,000 tickets every conference home game.

1 Like

I just find it better asthetically to have the center scoreboard plus because they usually face 4 directions it allows fans to not have to look to the sides if not sitting on the baselines and off of the game action to look towards the scoreboard. A center hung scoreboard for vision perspective of the fans allows to look up quickly and then back down at the court. You take out the baseline scoreboards and add seats that increase the number of season tickets can sell their is demand for. The program is going to continue its great path especially now in the Big12. This option will allow for more fans to buy season tickets which there is demand for increasign revenue even more. Probably can add 1,000-1,500 seats added to the standing room only already getting.

2 Likes

I was looking at that too. The east side has room for 8-10 rows to get to the height of west side, take out score boards you could easily get 1,000 more in there

1 Like