NET rankings - we are number 1

Illinois may be very good. FAU has had a tough schedule and other than the mystifying loss to Bryant has held their own.

the aac somehow got worse than it did from its 2021-23 level lmao

we’ll lose 5 or 6 B12 games but it’ll be worth it if our old stomping grounds has majority Quad 4 games :sob:

1 Like

You know who beat Bryant? Xavier lol

2 Likes

While the AAC is not a conference of world beaters, it is better than C-USA, which is where they were last year. Also, they’ve had 2 tough games out of 9 (TAMU and Illinois). That loss to Bryant is basically my entire case. No matter how good your offense is, there will be nights where you can’t make a bucket. Good defensive teams would still beat Bryant on nights like that. FAU is a terrible defensive team. Like I said, FAU’s offense is usually good enough, but if they can’t stop other teams from scoring, sooner or later the offense won’t carry them.

In your 4 hour drive, to be equal to Houston traffic, you would end up behind about 5000 vehicles moving at about 4 miles per hour, and blocking 2 lanes while doing so . . . . .

Top 3!

Four of the Top 6!

Six of the Top 15!

Seven of Top 15 and five of Top 7 had we added UConn…

1 Like

Was it Xavier that cost us a quad 1 win?

Yup they were high 60s before the Delaware loss. Not sure how far they dropped but I believe that win is Q2 now.

1 Like

Xavier is now 91 in the NET

2 Likes

It’s huge to have teams in the top 30 because that gives you an opportunity to have a Q1 game at home. Since the NETs been out the only Q1 game we’ve had at home was against Bama (pretty sure that’s correct). We never played a conference game at home that qualified. Of course on the flip side we generated quite a few Q1 games for our old conference mates.

3 Likes

Oof, they were supposed to be a good non conference game.

They should improve on the court and in NET when conference starts. :crossed_fingers: