Merging boards

I appreciate your reply. I respect your opinion. I view it this way again.
I am looking for U of H football? I look into the Football section.
I am looking for U of H basketball? I look into the BBall section.
Etc…
Your point is interesting. I will ask you. Do you know any websites representing a school or even a network talking about sports that “blends in” all sports together. I do not.
What would be the benefits to mix/blend all U of H sports together? So a U of H sport that is usually ignored will finally get coverage?
The customer is always right. I could give you another example:
Would you like to see a menu with appetizers, entrees, main course, drinks, merchandise all mixed together? I bet you that that restaurant would lose clients right away. Easy Peasy makes the honey.

Just to follow up with many of the comments I’ve just read . . . . . Create a NEW BOARD called “keeping track” . . . . . Board would keep track of every member and how often (even when) they connect to any and all other boards. This is the way of the governments . . . . .

I had may say in this thread and had not planned to add more, but I appreciate your detailed response and did not want to ignore your questions.

As far as mixed sport boards, just off my quick knowledge from the past few months:
(obviously) TCU - Killerfrogs
LSU - Tiger Rant, but also all the school Rant boards are mixed including the SECRant, which is all schools and all sports.
Michigan - MGO Board, and Maize and Blue the Den
Ok State - Orangepower but they are down due to ownership conflicts

The menu is a good thought, but I did a quick search. On their menu links for their websites, they have sections for appetizers, salads, entrees, etc…, but they are still on one page you can just scroll down and see them all without clicking.
Taste of Texas, Pappadeaux, Truluck, Pinkerton’s BBQ, Demeris BBQ, Twin Peaks, Olive Garden

I did find one that had separate pages for different foods on their website - Chilis.

My comparison thought was utensils. I have all my forks, spoons, and knives in one drawer because I only have a few of each. If I had 40 of each, then they would each get their own drawer. More about quantity to justify the different drawers. At what point do they fit in one vs needing their own. I would not use a whole drawer for just 3 spoons, but others might.

Now on to other topics. Apparently this causes a lot of grief to challenge the site organization for the others. I will stick to UH football. Thanks Chris.

1 Like

Yes EndlessPurple
coogfans now

coogfans for a few
Any questions?

5 Likes

Just leave it alone and ban polititics for life!

2 Likes

I agree with the politics part just solely because its spur a lot by race. :writing_hand:

Can someone help me figure out where to click for the baseball board? This mobile interface is too hard to read.

1 Like

You’ve created duplicate threads instead of linking to the already active thread that’s in the correct forum. Then there’s two active threads on the same topic but on different boards. Why?

2 Likes

LOL a millennial saying something negative about another generation. That is the very definition of hypocritical.

1 Like

Too, one thread in Football titled something like “2023 football Transfer Portal” would be a single topic where all transfers in and out and to other schools could be found. No extra “Boom” threads. It’d make it easier for you guys to settle arguments, too. Goes for all sports topics. Too many “new” topics for easy absorption.

Where it says Cougar Baseball. Click. 3rd red banner.

2 Likes

Nope coogfans now is separate drawers as in my example. Your top pic is still just one drawer to open. The second drawer is for those that can’t read or post a title.

1 Like

Too bad your example is not what my phone looks like. It is red and grey on my iPhone, not black on white lines. Try to keep up with the post instead of just taking parts of one to distort your story.

I will stick to football only I guess. Everyone have fun coming up with ideas to expand the UH fan base. I have TCU sports to watch that are competitive for the spring. Might be able to get a good price for the UT game with my season tickets.

Perhaps, every thing should go into one thread. Then, people would not have difficulty finding THE thread. Finding something of interest would be another story.

c’est la vie

1 Like

Endless Purple…

…Jacket Man?

1 Like

I can’t see any of the boards on my Jitterbug.

3 Likes