Merging boards

If I recall correctly, the boards (football and basketball etc) were split up during the CDH years because football had so much activity.

Until we get some excitement, how about merging the boards, except for politics, again. Basketball might still merit its own board if the momentum continues.

But there’s been times that I’ve shown up to a volleyball game because a Facebook friend posted about it. So it would be nice to have all info in one place.

29 Likes

So football doesn’t merit its own board because there is no momentum?

My bad. We beat ULALA.

Start this same post on the basketball board. It won’t be pretty.

Is it July 1 already?

3 Likes

On the UT football boards there is usually one big volleyball thread for the whole season. It works well since most of the traffic are on the football boards.

Then volleyball it is !!! !!!

Reading is fundamental so reread where I said basketball has buzz and could stay on its own.

As far as football, we are about to join the big 12 and there’s no buzz at all on this board. Might as well give people something to read.

Read where you wrote “IF the momentum continues”.

Anyway just a silly notion the likes of which are usually posted around July 1 when nothing is happening and we’re starved for anything. People just throw stuff against the wall.

Hard to click on any forum but football.

1 Like

It’s the off-season…

2 Likes

Fluck the political boards.

Nothing but like 3 people posting some out of touch boomer-ass political cartoons like they made a great point and then getting buttmad when no one agrees with their point and flagging posts it until it gets removed.

8 Likes

Pretty sure the coogfans boards have always been separated by sport. That goes all the back to the scout days.

13 Likes

Leave it

5 Likes

Tell us more about the UT boards. #sarcasm

14 Likes

Nah.

2 Likes

I’d prefer to not mix the negativity of the football board with the basketball board.

15 Likes

Merging boards is a terrible idea.

15 Likes

No, I am totally against it.

5 Likes

No merging.

3 Likes

Yes. I am totally for not merging.

3 Likes

Freeway lanes don’t close at night.

5 Likes

I like when I can read updates on the Olympic sports without having to navigate to another section (esp since this site sucks for the menus. They show up like grey on red on my phone and are hard to read when I just want to catch a quick update. So I don’t.

How many actually use a baseball board or a track and field board? It would be easy check on them and follow them if there was a central location. (This goes back to the other thread about building more fan support across the athletics)

Do not merge the non-sports boards with sports.

1 Like