JAMARION SHARP IS THE BIG MAN WE NEED

Hey I think it’s really cool that Sharp’s dad/agent s is on here doing his best to sell us and by extension CKS on his charge. That doesn’t happen often

1 Like

Josh Carlton was very good. J’Wan is not a true center. J’Wan can rebound.

And can score better down low than Jamarion. Lol

So. We have a guy that’s not a true center. That is better at playing center than a true center.

J’Wan is a more efficient scorer. Can switch on the perimeter. Is a better rebounder. Has been with the program for 5 years. And doesn’t need to be sold on the culture.

So. Why are we wanting Sharp again?

J’Wan are you crazy? I got to go.

No. I am not crazy.

Don’t believe the raw stats then. With J’Wan scoring more than Jamarion. Per game.

Go look at any advanced stat you’d like. J’Wan is a better offensive player. It’s not close.

1 Like

You mean the J’Wan who could not stop Miami?

And Edey is way better than Sharp. Lol

1 Like

He is.

I must have missed Jamarion dominating in the tournament.

Or the NIT.

Or in CUSA.

2 Likes

You missed him, but if he become a Coog, You will see what I am talking about.

Lol. Okay.

Is this guy a close relative of yours? Your credibility is taking a big hit here, no way he is better than any true center we’ve had in 7 years. But you have your opinion and I will leave it at that.

1 Like

Do you want a big center who can block shots, run the floor, dunk within five feet of the basket? The answer should be Yes. My credibility is not taking a hit. JSharp can do that.

Josh was very good.

U must be J Sharp as much as u are pressing for him lol, I would love a dominant big man, I think it’s our missing piece even though CKS is in love with the three point shot

I still have not seen you address the fact that he shoots 46% from the line….thus if we are in a close game the other team will “hack a Sharp” which means CKS will have to take out of the game….so what’s the point?

I do take it back about starting a separate thread….most humorous thing I’ve seen all day.

Also, I know a smidge about basketball.

Muy Poco.

I saw what happen to the Coogs against Miami. J’Wan could not do a darn thing. We need help. I have been watching films on J Sharp, if we can get him in the right spots and pass him the ball quickly within five feet of the basket, he will dunk it. If everybody would watch his games films they would see he can develop into a good college center. He is not the best in college ball, but one of the best available.

My take in this spirited discussion about Jamarion Sharp is I really wish J’wan Roberts would develop a mid-range offensive game facing the basket. Also perfect the jump hook with both hands.

1 Like

I’d like to take this brief interlude to remind everyone about board rules regarding wagering.

1 Like