JAMARION SHARP IS THE BIG MAN WE NEED

Everybody has a weakness. Most center can not shoot free throws. JF, can not shoot free throws. Shed and other are not that good.

Glad to see you took the suggestion of using the letter “s” to heart :heart:….

Also, since you told me I have No Basketball knowledge and am inexperienced……tell me why you are “experienced “ and an expert in “ player development “….what are your qualifications sir?

One piece of advice Sir, go and watch lots of films on this guy.

Not what I asked….you basically said I don’t know anything about basketball……so tell me what your experience is….what makes you more qualified than myself?
That is besides you “ watch lots of films”.

Let us take a look at J’Wan. Wide body centers like the one Miami had dominated J’Wan. Most bigger/ taller centers that would stop his left hand shots, J’Wan would became passive when that happen. Films don’t lie.

The stupid is strong in this one!

3 Likes

5 Likes

It’s certainly not the English language

Can you ANSWER THE QUESTION I ASKED YOU?

I don’t need you “break down film” for me….I’m good.

WHAT ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS or EXPERIENCE for you telling me I don’t know basketball? And for you telling everyone why you are so correct and they/we are so wrong?

1 Like

you note some legtimate worries we hope to improve on… i just dont get why you think J sharp would fix it

this is our rebouding tier

wku is one of the worst reboudning team in the nation

kenpom
wku is 175 in adjusted D

note: wku plays in the C-USA a midmajor with smaller players
all of this is particularly crazy when you add the context that wku lineup was
6’1, 6’6, 6’8, 6’8, 7’5

rebounding and defense is more than length…mobility and strength play into it

i can understand the perspective of wanting a big physical big …i just dont get your perspective that is have to be sharp and he is the missing piece … id ranked him like 8th in centers in the portal that id want

2 Likes

You have your answer. Do your own home work. My question to you, why did we loose to Miami? What happen to the Coogs offensive rebounding doing the Northern Kentucky game? Can a good 7’ 5" center help us?

J’WAN IS A BETTER REBOUNDER THAN SHARP!!!

My goodness.

1 Like

look at my post above the answer is not particularly

Just watch the film, P. It will all become clear.

2 Likes

My goodness too. Just keep J’Wan, and don’t give him help. We will loose again. Make him your center.

Okay. That is the plan.

Thanks.

1 Like

Okay, so nothing….your experience is that you watch YouTube….what a dipsh/t.

im actually on team “bring in a center” i just dont get “why sharp?”

there are guys like tchewa… who are 7ft and 280lbs of muscle (almost 50lbs heavier than sharp)

moussa cisse 7’1 super athlete, with mobility former 5star, and big12 dpoy (offense is suspect)

graham ike, a dominant low post scorer… there is sedrick, Qudus Wahab… etc… why is sharp the answer … simply saying 7’5 is way too surface level…

we could make sharp work, but we’d have to work to be hiding all of his flaws… he isnt horrible but nothing close to 1st choice, or someone “we need”

5 Likes

I hate it when we loose……I really hate it when we lose, it’s even worse.

3 Likes

J Sharp is quick off his feet. He attacks the basket. He has a nice jump hook. He can run the floor. He beat most big men to the basket. His upside will only get better. It has taking him a little time to adjust to his new height.
He is so quick with his first step. He recover fast from mistake. A guard can blow by him, he is quick to change direction and use his length to block shots. He is faster down the court than JFand J’ Wan. Tchewa is a good center, but I believe J Sharp will be better. He don’t need to be 280.