JAMARION SHARP IS THE BIG MAN WE NEED

Red, you forgot to mention he played crappy competition and only shoots 46% from the line……so you would have to take him out of the game in crunch time.

1 Like

J’Wan grabs about 4 more rebounds per 100 possessions.

1 Like

You are the ones who have blinder on. You don’t have a vision what a 7’ 5" player can do if CKS develop him.

Use it any time.

4 Likes

He is not the best player in college, but he is a big man that we can use.

Sure. If he doesn’t mind coming off of the bench.

1 Like

No, but CKS does and he doesn’t seem to have any interest that I know of. If he brings JS in, then I will reassess, but until then I will stand by my opinion…

1 Like

If he plays for us, you will be screaming throw the ball to JSharp.

We don’t know that.

No, we don’t know, that’s why I used the qualifier, “he doesn’t seem to have any interest that I know of.” Just like you don’t know is CKS does have interest in JS.

1 Like

Pollard just reached into his quiver and pulled out subject-verb agreement. Gentlemen, things are officially nuclear…

5 Likes

With a big 7’5" CKS develop center we will have a National Champion in the making.

*Reads this thread

4 Likes

no giants advance in the tournament…the best giant ever (7’3+) was likely eday this year and he has the biggest upset in ncaa history under his belt…

for all the hype you have on j. sharp… that was a stacked wku roster (even beyond sharp) and they couldn’t even get to the nit, and middling in a subpar c-usa

he isnt a very switchable big on defense, doesnt have muscle to box out… i dont think sampson would go for him… again if we were obsessed with getting an elite shot blocker we’d target moussa cisse before we target sharp…

2 Likes

You can take this to the bank. He is better than any true center we have had in the last seven years. He will be a beast for us.

This is just false. And why no one is taking you serious right now.

1 Like

What false?

He would be our best center in the last 7 years. It’s just a false statement.

3 Likes

Who is better?

Josh Carlton and J’Wan Roberts. Just to name 2.

4 Likes