JAMARION SHARP IS THE BIG MAN WE NEED

Here is the facts. Jamarion in the middle opens the floor for our 3 point shooters. Shed can easily avg 10 dimes a games. We will have a high / low game. Jamarion would be a beast in the middle. He better than any big man we have had in the last 7 years.

He doesn’t open anything up. He can only dunk. He has 0 low post game. I’m not convinced he could get a bucket if you have him the ball in the paint and it wasn’t a dunk opportunity.

Besides, who cares about this? This is not a Sampson guy.

1 Like

If you want facts. J’Wan is a much more efficient offensive player than Sharp. He’s just a better player, in general.

J’Wan opens things up more for our shooters than Sharp would.

2 Likes

sound a lot like a taller Francis…

I REALLY want Francis to have a big year this year, so that wasnt intended to be a knock, even though it was…

2 Likes

He open up the game because you can throw the ball down low, he will dunk it. He is better than Chris Harris. Sampson like parts of his game He block shots. he rebound the ball, Sampson loves pick and rolls. And he can move his feet, he recover well to defend.

Lol. If that’s the case. Then why did he only average 7 points per game? All you gotta do is throw it to him.

That’s not how this works.

Dude would be a liability on this team. Trying to play any type of switching defense.

1 Like

And he has zero business starting at the 5 over J’Wan.

If you allow a 7’ 5" player to establish low in the paint , he will dunk.
If you double him. He can pass it to LJ. for a 3. We need him to be a present in the middle. In the college game most team have a 6’8" to 6’ 10" big man.

Go watch some of his games, he can be a beast. West Ken did not know how to use him.

Put J’Wan at 4. Let him learn to shoot mid range.

1 Like

No he (Jamarion Sharp) is not.

2022-23 Per Game Season Stats

PTS 7.4; REB 7.7; AST .0.2; FG% 62.8

At 7’-5" tall and only averaging 7.4 RPG, I don’t think so. We have J’Wan who averages that and also 10 points per game.

J’Wan is also a better rebounder.

So, Sharp is taller. And blocks more shots. That’s about it.

Comparing him to Tacko was a compliment? :joy:

Western Ken can’t coach like C Sampson.

Ignorance is bliss….:joy:

I’m going to have to put some Sassafras on all y’all. :laughing:. Just gonna go in circles.

1 Like

Leave it. Don’t.
:laughing::joy::smile:

1 Like

He run the court better than Taco. He jump quicker than Taco, he recover better than Taco.

This has to be a troll job, nobody can be as stupid as you……almost nobody.

I love how he says having Sharp will open the floor. Sharp can only dunk. And J’Wan plays in the paint. So. We’ll already have J’Wan’s man there to double Sharp. The spacing would be phenomenal.

1 Like