Dana says life in the Big 12 is hard

Ward’s shoulder got jacked up in the OU game and he struggled with it the entire season.

Thank you Chris. You’re spot on in your memory of Vermin. There is nothing I can say good about the guy. He used all of us to get ahead. Greg Ward made him. Without Greg, Vermin would be lucky to be coaching some high school now

1 Like

You are welcome friend. Friends realize how much money Mr. Greg Ward lost in that process. Is it a coincidence that he had lingering physical issues? No it is not.

Dana’s weekly show on 97.5 starts now…

He’s doing that thing where he names off an excuse followed by, “that’s not an excuse.”

MFer that is exactly what it is.

9 Likes

Everyone plays injured

Correction its called an Ole defense.

Whatever it’s called it needs a hell of lot of improvement.

True, lol

What will Dana say at the post game presser on Saturday?

“I’ve said it once & I’ll say it again, that’s big 12 football” lmao

1 Like

“Recruiting has changed. Its 99% portal now”

1 Like

I see CDH as more of a Grecian tragic figure disillusioned by the modern materialistic nature of the game of football. I suspect he maybe grew up idealizing the game. But who really knows? What we do know is the Coogs aren’t winning and not even the least bit entertaining to watch and speaking for myself I find the latter insufferable.

So funny you say that you say that TEXREG. I’ve thought for some time that Dana is a classic tragic figure. As a tragic figure Aristotle explains such change of fortune "should be not from bad to good, but, reversely, from good to bad.” Such misfortune is visited upon the tragic hero “not through vice or depravity but by some error of judgment.” Kinda sounds like CDH.

1 Like

I see DH as an offensive coach not as a HC. There is nothing wrong in it. Plenty of good/great OC/DC did not make it as HC.
Even before the nil his recruiting was sub par at WV.
Grecian tragic figure? I like your imagination but hard for me to picture.
He is more like a red bull add. The before I dring a red bull picture is pretty obvious the after I drink a red bull needs more research.

What about Rice? Is that hard?

Rice was just part of the ongoing Tragedy

Fans Say Life in Dana Ball is Unbearable…and it’s as good as it’s going to get as long as he remains as HC

LMAO - Yearly “Nuclear Winter” satire on fired coaches https://footballscoop.com/news/footballscoops-nuclear-winter-ix

Houston: Tillman Fertitta asks Dana Holgorsen to meet him at Morton’s – Tillman owns the place. “You’re out,” Fertitta says. “I know,” Holgo responds. Fertitta finishes his drink, then juts off to a Rockets game – he owns the team. Four vodka Red Bulls later, Dana learns Fertitta left him to cover the tab.

2 Likes

I’m just gonna see what’s left over in the portal and then like totally get the best guys.

2 Likes

Dana, " Recruiting ranking being low is not my fault. If you guys would pony up more NIL funds, I could recruit like Saban. You guys just keep holding me back. I can’t coach this s*it!"

5 Likes