Dana says life in the Big 12 is hard

So, all teams lose every week in the Big 12?

1 Like

Just the ones with depth issuesā€¦

1 Like

Golden saying he is coming back must feel the team is on the right track. Would he come back to a different coach or do we start over?

Just because he has integrity dorsnā€™t mean he thinks anyone is going anywhere.

1 Like

If he and the players felt it was a dumpster fire like all the haters on this board, wouldnā€™t he bolt and take the money? He must know something the irrational posters donā€™t.

2 Likes

What are you arguing. Maybe he likes Dana. Most key players like their coach. I like TacoCoog and want him to keep posting. That doesnā€™t mean I think heā€™s on the right path in life.

3 Likes

6 Likes

By that logic, did all the OL in spring know more than the sunshine pumpers on this board when they left? Did Alton?

Players stay or leave for lots of reasons

1 Like

These players have been playing football their whole life, they stay for good coaching, and we have NFL talent on the OL.

Good grief man, what games have you been watching ?

1 Like

You are correct.

We are on the right track.

Iā€™m getting really tired of ā€œthe hatersā€ knocking Danaā€¦.

Lol.

BTW DOC,

You never apologized the other day for saying the ā€œhatersā€ were not mourning the loss of fellow Coogs.

Or do you stand by that?

1 Like

You crack me up with your constant use of ā€œhatersā€ and now ā€œirrational ā€œ postersā€¦.

Look, I get itā€¦you met Dana and he shook your hand and talked to you a bitā€¦.maybe even a few times.
You need to try and put your warm fuzzies/man crush aside and be ā€œrational ā€œ about why 99% of the fan base wants him gone.

Did it ever dawn on you that you are in the smallest of minority here? Maybe reflect on thatā€¦.ask yourself why you keep defending this ā€œdumpster fireā€ as you sayā€¦ā€¦or do you simply like the role of martyr?

3 Likes

1 Like

And poof :dash: like a fart in the wind only to dodge a question and show up a day or two later with ā€œhaterā€ talk again.

1 Like

Yeah but those places, like Texas A&M, are poison. Too many cooks and boosters in the kitchen. No matter how many 5 stars you have.

That why A&M will NEVER win, no matter how much they throw at a coach.

Why does Bama win? Saban runs the show.

And by loser, you mean the most successful exciting two year stint in Cougar football since Andre won the Heisman.

5 Likes

No doubt he created excitement here by kissing his players and psyching them up, but like all snake oil salesmen he was eventually exposed for the charlatan that he was.

1 Like

Our ā€œNFL talentā€ canā€™t block BIG 12 talent. Where does that put UH?

Yeah. Heā€™s much worse than CDH.

LOL. Sometimes I think the ā€œhaterā€ talk is coming from a perspective of even a closer relationship.

If one critically evaluates the last 5 years, they should fully understand the need for a change.
Heck, Traylor was approached last year, so the writing has been on the wall for many for some time.

4 Likes