Dana says life in the Big 12 is hard

1 Like

Yes one here and one at UT

3 Likes

I agree. Everyone’s so down on CTH, but he was the most electrifying coach we’ve had in a generation. If he kowtows in apology, would everyone be okay?

First game would sell out.

3 Likes

Bring back the carnival!!!

3 Likes

And the Big12 drama would be priceless.

2 Likes

Herman didn’t do well at Texas. He had several 5 star recruits and still couldn’t win the division. He was fired.

Nobody wanted to hire Herman until Florida Atlantic. His record at Florida Atlantic is 4-6. Herman is overrated.

2 Likes

Judas offense was found out. That is it. This is why he has not had sucess since he RODE Mr. Greg Ward train. Remember friends he played Mr. Ward when Mr. Ward was injured. He knew he was but he still played him. Think about that. judas shall never be on our sideline again.

He might but he’d need that great def coordinator and a ward like qb, a dual treat.

No doubt he could recruit coordinators.

Sad thing is Dana needs to try and get new coordinators if he comes back but it involves him recruiting those good coordinators but not sure if he is willing or can.

I’m sure if Dana had ward and that def coordinator under Herman, we beat texas, rice, Cincy and tech.

Tcu and k state really just beat us.

We all know he is not willing to do so. His recruiting record speaks for itself. I am utterly disapointed in cdh for doing such a horrible job. This is a huge part of why you are college HC.

Yeah he has a recruiting issue but if his coordinators could do it for him mostly, it would help but yes so far he’s not a sumlin or Herman that can get the coordinators we need so yeah, it’s his weakness and downfall. You gotta have charisma to recruit whoever and it’s lacking here. Jimbo would be able to but he’s not coming here.

I don’t want Herman back but didn’t CDH do the same with Tune? He became a better passer because he couldn’t run

Is judas a qb whisper? No but he knows how to drop off his company car at the airport. I wonder why

1 Like

He was considered one at OSU

and what happened?
Keep in mind he “dabbed” into the nfl. That did not last long.

UH needs a salesman who can also coach. A guy that can get people excited and wanting to go to games. Right now UH has ‘sloth offense’ combined with ‘wave defense’ and the whole thing run by a guy that looks like he just got cut off at the bar. To me, it is totally bad optics- and a black eye for the University.

3 Likes

Every road leads to Rome and Bob Stoops. If cdh is fired we gotta try a blockbuster hire. Stoops is coaching in the ultimate football pro-am league, the xfl. Why not U of H?

Herman gets QBs hurt. The only one that survived was Chase Clement. Herman got PR for winning a National Championship with a 3rd string QB. Why? He got the other 2 hurt. He got Ward hurt both seasons.

1 Like

The ten12 podcast sucks. Host is a major dweeb.

Man, I miss the bunny concussion drills.