Dana Post game Presser

Dana has built so much depth over the last five years he’s now in a hole he can’t climb out!!!

9 Likes

But I’ll de darned if he doesn’t keep saying it’s the problem……what did he say…” I know people want to win now but it takes depth”.

Complete A$$clown……Good thing we went for the guy that “wanted” to stay in Houston forever.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Complete urban myth

As if a guy like him has some stroke

Ridiculous but kudos to his agent for pushing the narrative

6 Likes

I’m not happy but “selling the Big 12” is overrated. We were still AAC, didn’t have’s near the NIL $$ the other P5 schools had or football facilities like other P5s. That doesn’t excuse the terrible play calling but we are a long ways from getting the depth and size to compete in the Big 12. Yes, a new coach could turn it around quickly but he would have the advantage of already being P5 and getting the $$.

Does not Dana have all of that now ??

Is this your burner account, Dana?

1 Like

Let me see Herman in two years here like 21-4 ish coaching a G5 team beats OU, Fl ST, Louisville etc etc with G5 players, Holgorsen been here 5 years and is 0-11 here against P5 teams, im tired of the excuses, it’s crap, Herman won why can’t Holgorsen?

7 Likes

So how is ucf and byu and cinci doing it?

3 Likes

Let me see Herman in two years here like 21-4 ish coaching a G5 team beats OU, Fl ST, Louisville etc etc with G5 players, Holgorsen been here 5 years and is 0-11 here against P5 teams, im tired of the excuses, it’s crap, Herman won why can’t Holgorsen?

1 Like

Prior to getting the invite, Dana went 4-8 (2019) and 3-5 (2020).

We got an invite despite Dana’s record, not because of it.

8 Likes

He had a presser in August in which he said we hamave a B12 roster.

7 Likes

9 Likes

"Houston got manhandled and the stuff coming out of Dana Holgorsen’s mouth is just nonsense at this point. "

Couldn’t agree more.

8 Likes

They’ve probably been building depth for like 15 years or something…

3 Likes

Because one sits in his office and drinks Red Bull, the other promoted the program and brought the right assistants.

2 Likes

Dana should have been a dairy farmer…knows how to milk that cow.

9 Likes

At least 15 years

2 Likes

I knew someone would find it. Let’s hope that mold gets broken fast.

2 Likes