Big 12 Basketball 2024

They will probably run us out of the gym.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Put some contacts on, maybe you will read it better!

Gain better knowledge of our team and maybe you’ll have a better idea of how good they are!

Saying “they will run us out of the gym” with no context at all is lame.

At least tell everyone why you feel that way

let’s hear it?

I’d love to hear a breakdown of how you came to that outcome

1 Like

I don’t owe you a breakdown of anything. lol I just don’t feel as good as some about our first season in the Big 12.

Im curious about the schedule order. If we play Kansas, Baylor, Texas, consecutively, brutal 3 game stretch.

Ive gone back and forth, on whos the key to this year. Arceneaux? Dunn?

Its Jamal Shead for me. You can’t win on the road if your point guard doesn’t play well

For now, until the Big 12 schedule is released, 11-7 conference record is my prediction.

Going to be interesting how UH looks tomorrow. My guess is that coach wants to run and shoot teams out of the building with some nasty defense on the other side of the court.

Coach basically said size is overrated if you look at the way he assembled the team this year w/experience, and trying something similar to what he did when he had a backcourt of Brooks/Gray/Davis. I would say Cryer, Sharp, Dunn & TA are all solid shooters at the very least.

No disrespect to the Bahamian National Team but take away Buddy Hield and they aren’t that good.

Australia on the other hand are ranked in the Top 3 according to FIBA rankings w/The United States and Spain. Should be a good challenge on Tuesday.

5 Likes

I think that if the starters and Sharp will play how we know they will then we’ll be ok. The key players for me are TA and a Javier.

1 Like

Can we stream the game?

Two of the four can be streamed I believe.

Some of the games are in high school gyms.

3 of them will be streamed. Working on getting the Frankston Blues game on

I’ve had three different people reach out to me asking about my KU/UH tickets.

1 Like

I expect them to be good but giving them that much credit based on that is pretty over the top. That team played some of the best matador style defense I have seen.

1 Like

Kansas played today as well. I changed my mind I had Kansas at #3 but now they’re #1.

This been on here ?

https://247sports.com/longformarticle/big-12-realignment-kansas-houston-pac-12-arizona-houston-west-virginia-texas-tech-tcu-colorado-kansas-state-baylor-scott-drew-bill-self-kelvin-sampson-ucf-cincinnati-213603880/#2206870

7 Likes

Dickie V. Had us at #7 and KU at #5.

2 Likes

Imagine if we had a true PF :pensive: I keed i keed!!!

Im willing to take my L as coach will prove me wrong.

If we need up adding Gonzaga and UConn

Oh man.

1 Like

We joining after this coming year.

Fingers crossed we return our underclassmen. If we open Big12 with Bradley + Boswell backcourt, with athleticism of KJ Lewis, shooting of Jamari Phillips, and all around game of Carter Bryant plus our 2 new Euros, plus a big man transfer, we are gonna be in good shape.

Technically Caleb Love has an extra season if he chooses to use it. Goal is to have his game changed and sent to league this year, though.

Can’t wait for a mostly yearly matchup with you all!

6 Likes