Anyone want to crowdfund a plane banner?

FIRE DANA HOLGERSON. I got a quote for 1700 (after) Levine got fired.

12 Likes

Probably 4,000 now with inflation. Cost will be even higher next year so we should spring for it now to save some $.

3 Likes

Crowdfund to buyout his stupid contract lol

6 Likes

If we wait until the end of the season, we will actually save money. Works the same way as his contract apparently

No thank you.

4 Likes

Dana you suck

1 Like

I CAN’T WATCH THIS SH1T!!!

OTHER SIDE:

FIRE DANA!!!

5 Likes

maybe if you shorten it it’ll be cheaper.

“Holgo - Out!”

I’d chip in…

6 Likes

Mr. Wonderful is thinking about it…

$100

1 Like

B|tching about CDH on Coogfans is like discussing family business. Flying a banner is like airing our dirty laundry to the rest of the country.

I don’t like it

7 Likes

FIRE DANA

3 Likes

I heart coogfans

1 Like

Bush league routine.

3 Likes

That would be funny, get a quote and a bill of receipt and I’ll contribute.

It costs me about 30 to jump from a plane. It costs about 300-600 to get it up based on the load

1 Like

Rather than lighting that money on fire, I’d just give it to the basketball (or some other) program.

Paying money just to whine so everyone can see seems pointless and stupid. I thought the same thing when UT fans did the “Fire Fred” flyovers back in the day.

7 Likes

I’m disappointed with the performance of UH Football this year but having a banner fly over Houston is a classless move that will have no bearing on CDH’s future. I can only conclude that this is for the sophomoric sense of humor of a few posters.

13 Likes

It must be. I’ve read a post on here saying that $28 is too much for a tshirt and complaining about having to pay 9.99 for espn +.

3 Likes

Can the pilot bail out and crash the plane in the second half? If so put me down for $50.