According to Kendall Rogers, Whitting

Is coming back. Something told me that was going to happen. What a freaking joke.

https://x.com/kendallrogers/status/1793090603347333399?s=46&t=E7e0N-Qwb-zI2fAC6YIR_Q

7 Likes

The Whitt Excuse Train has left station. That tired injury line again ?
Last year LoCalameto was a big part that whining, He had over 8 ERA in Big12.

All the talent leaves now for greener NIL pastures ?

2 Likes

Totally sucks if true. Boo-o-o-o-o-o!!
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

This tells me that baseball is not a priority.

10 Likes

Definitely True!

From a previous thread…

Looks like I know what to expect now.

Transfer Portal is about to be filled by Coogs

4 Likes

I doubt Pez and the AD are even aware we have a Baseball Program…probably think it’s intramural. Disgraceful and pathetic the Program HAS been allowed to fall to this level of crap

3 Likes

You could see he was coming back especially with no rumors at all of the potential of him being fired.

1 Like

It said injuries was one reason. Who did we lose to injury this year and would they have made a difference this year ???

It would be better to just avoid giving a reason. The dude is under contract. Anyone who is making excuses for his return just reinforces the fact that he should be gone.

1 Like

Just an excuse to bring him back. It sounds good anyway.

Unreal. Just don’t comprehend how he could come back with no fan support and nothing to show for his coaching talent.

6 Likes

It’s all about the dollars, baseball is not a revenue sport and we are investing elsewhere, rightly or wrongly.

10 Likes

Jaxon Jelkin and Owen Woodward.

All I’m saying is that those two were significant losses. But every team has to deal with injuries.

2 Likes

Absolutely unbelievable. Does Todd not understand that he has become a joke, not only among his peers in the conference, but among UH alumni? What does it take for him to do the honorable thing and leave?

4 Likes

Yeah, we’re investing in Holgorsen’s buyout. :laughing:

4 Likes

Injuries were the issue….good to know.

Shut it down……add water polo

1 Like

Jelkin was the only injury that was significant….

1 Like

This is going to happen in spades.

Expect another juco class……freshman with talent have no reason to come.

No freshman parent should even think about letting their kids come.

2 Likes