2023 Transfer Portal

Great minds think alike. Three days ago I bet your car that the Mets would suck again.

10 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/RJGetBuckets/status/1645939965581295616

Robert Jennings staying at Tech

1 Like

So you should cash in on about 6-7k :joy:, what’s a 2014 Tahoe worth?….it does have the duel DVD headsets in the headrest…:laughing:

2 Likes

Haha. I remember those. Time for an upgrade. #Classic

No way….still looks good, runs like a top and no car payment.

2 Likes

Bet it does. I just replaced my wife’s 10 yr old Lexus SUV. She’s good for awhile. Let her Run!!

1 Like

I’m not gonna lie, I’d be reaaaaal pissed if I was transferring and they gave me the body proportions of a toddler on my transfer tweet.

5 Likes

NBA Jam!

4 Likes

Hamilton seems to be on the down swing

theres a chance we add no one , and the roster is done… but the more i think about the more i dont like it lol

if we added literally any 10+ big, 4 or 5 it doesnt matter, from a ovc or higher league (about top 10 leagues) almost every person here would pencil them in as the starter …why go into a season with a glaring weakness

9 Likes

I went to HS with a guy that had a head like twice the size for his little body….some people just have that look……I realize this is just a contorted pic but some people are close.

Guy I was talking about had to have an extra big helmet that a college program loaned our team.
And the dude was maybe 5’9” a buck fifty.

2 Likes

I wear a size 8 1/8 hat. High school football I had to remove the front pad from my helmet for it to fit.

Holy crap.

Big brained huh.

Patience, P.

7 Likes

Can you maybe say why this player has not entered the transfer portal yet? And why it would take so long for the staff to get them? Any little hints or knowledge you can drop? I’m need some info without CBB for 7 months.

https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/status/1645500722409086985

I’m with Pesik. watch out for ECU next year. I might take them to go top 3 in the American behind FAU/Memphis and ahead of UAB/UNT/the usuals

Why should we watch out for ECU? Hopefully never see them again….

Footballer….I’ll bet you a future beer at a football/basketball game next season that ECU finishes 4th or lower.

3 Likes

its still fresh, in 2 or 3 years i probably wont care about the aac at all. but ive grown attached to some of these teams from bullying them the last 7 years that probably for the next year or 2 ill still be following alot of the aac storylines…

2 Likes

Not us the American conference. They’re a sleeper team.

I’ll hold you to that and you hold me that they finish top 3

1 Like

That’s a lot of holding going on, which is fine, but still.

1 Like