2023 Transfer Portal

Same! I need to meet some folks with insider access!

if not names can you give us time frames?

4 Likes

Dude is a crazy athlete, Taze Moore like

1 Like

I miss that dude. wish he had more than 1 year with us

11 Likes

ecu picks up a 4star freshmen from kansas

didnt lose azur, didnt lose johnson or felton… they might honestly be a sleeper in the aac

4 Likes

2018 Villanova, 2021 Baylor, and 2022 weren’t that big you don’t need a 7 footer to win the natty like UCONN had. Cryer and Dunn are both experienced players so I feel like CKS has adressed the teams inexperience already.

2 Likes

big 12?

1 Like

they wish

1 Like

lol meant aac

1 Like

I love Ramon and hope he stays. His hustle is contagious just like Chaney coming off the bench.
If he gets his shot back he will help us even more.
I’m split about a big man. Just don’t know if someone will come here unless guaranteed to be a starter and of course a wallet or two full of NIL money.
Right now we have 6-9 Francis back along with the freshmen, 6-10, 6-9 and 6-8.
I’m thinking at least Tugler will get minutes and have no idea on the other two 4 stars.

3 Likes

we need an updated interview with samp about how he feels about lath…
the current one from a few months ago, made it seem like lath wasnt going to play for like 3 years… maybe his opinion has changed some in practice

2 Likes

Lath is extremely raw right now. He barely picked up a basketball 5 or so years ago. I dont expect him to contribute anytime soon. Maybe in 2024-25 season.

1 Like

He said that they were 3 names they were linked to…

he also exaggerates in these situations

1 Like

he does but it wasn’t flattering at all especially in comparison to others

lath: he is a project, he is long term project, we told his folks even if not us, he needs to go to program focused on his long term development … didnt say a positive thing about his skills. even noted he was bench on his aau team

vs
mcfarland - this was love at 1st sight, we werent even there to see him but had to go after him after we saw him… he is skinny and has to get in the weight room, but is extremely fluid and runs extremely well… we think he is going to be the starter of a championship team

1 Like

I am starting to think Shead won’t come back. He lost his roommate and now has Mylik and LJ sharing time at PG.

:100::100::100::writing_hand:

No chance. Hes our team leader.

7 Likes