Who is the new QB going to be?

WoW! You resign. Tough letter to follow?

1 Like

guilty until proven innocent, I like it!

1 Like

red80, should that happen I will admit my wrongness, and ask for forgiveness for being so wrong. I sincerely hope I have that opportunity.

1 Like

dallas, I don’t follow. Who resigned?

Please, let’s post this on its own thread…and get your popcorn ready. I must see what I just read come to fruition!

Sounded like you just resigned from. No mas.

News Flash: Chicken Little and Pollyanna predict different futures!

4 Likes

I think the guys who decided to transfer packed it in. Not the rest of the team, and not this coach. I can’t wait until Saturday when the real Coogs show their desire to win and pull it off. Hopefully when we win the cry babies(fickle fans) will be back on board

:eyes:

We’re 5 games into a new regime. I don’t think anyone fully understands what Holgorsen and staff are doing yet. He took over what amounts to a moribund squad depleted and coming off one of our most embarrassing public defeats. We had a great QB but that doesn’t make for great program. I’m looking at the second half of next season to see where this program is heading for real. It takes time. Complaining about Holgorsen now is patently unfair.

3 Likes

Props for moribund

it looks like Tune fits into the CDH scheme better than King. I am sure D’Eriq will figure it out, he does have better wheels, and will come back next year. In fairness, all of Kings opponents this year were tougher.

If not, we will be fine. CDH is going to recruit well. I am amazed already with who he has brought on for next year.

CDH is planning for the future. Appleseed didn’t have a plan at all (other than my conspiracy theory one)

2 Likes

I’ve been wondering if we had beat Tulane, would King be redshirting ??

My guess is no.

Also, not to forget, but Tune still has a redshirt option for next year.

2 Likes

If Tune does indeed have a red shirt to take and King comes back for one year, wow! we are set for a while!

2 Likes