UH vs UT

Being that you are NEW here, go over to the “Classic Stories and UH History” stream and see if you can begin to comprehend why there is animosity being expressed on your comment thread . . . . .

Yeah, some of the members on here, since we became members of the Big 12, have learned from and begun to act like fans of the sh_t h_l_ in Austin . . . . .

I have a strong feeling her daughter goes here but she wants tics bc her dad and friends want UT tics . It’s messed up but I can see that

So far no word on where she went and true intentions of adding 4 UT fans into our stands

Lol

4 Likes

So Britney,

Show up at the gate with your 4 and someone here would sell you tics if your group is all wearing UH only with no UT shirts hidden away. We will check

Lol

We just want proof then we watch your group making sure you don’t cheer when UT scores

Oh boo-hoo. Cry me a river Karen.

Stop entertaining UT fans who never went there lol
Most of their non-alumni fans never set foot on their campus.

3 Likes

Bitter and Nasty and proud to be a Coog!

7 Likes

Hook’em cougs

2 Likes

Well at least you’ve stayed on the high road.

My education would have led me to seek out any number of ticket sources other than a fan forum.

Those UH people and their education. They’re such simpletons I bet I can get tickets for $10 from them.

Looks like the daughter would have been pursuing this. And of course the other games weren’t good enough for them.

1 Like

IF the person disparages the school
THEN they aren’t affiliated with it
THEREFORE the daughter doesn’t exist

We are doxxing now? /s

Wow she really married up! :joy:

1 Like