UH vs Texas Gametime Announcement

So, if we consider 2:30 the prime time slot, then we are going to have a huge nationally televised event. Real question is, will we have enough fans in the seats to minimize that burnt orange in the stadium. Buy tickets and bring the everyone you know that can wear red baby

2 Likes

12 Likes

Not likely.

God if there’s more orange than red

How embarrassing

3 Likes

Yep. Our terrible, meaning very terrible fan base will embarrass us on T V. Network will point out U T at home in Houston. Our non fans totally suck!

6 Likes

I’ll be in red on row one!

5 Likes

Coogfans will show up. Not worried.

Beat West Virginia, then beat longhorns.

7 Likes

Hope in one hand and crap in the other and tell me which one fills up first… :grin:

1 Like

Ugh. I was really hoping for an 11:00 kickoff so I could go to the Peter Gabriel concert.

Now that I think about it, the game should be over by 3:30. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I will write it over and over again. You don’t like CDH and want him fired?
Yell it from the stands. This is the biggest message and the most effective message to our administration and on NATIONAL TV that we can make.
Either way we win. Here is why:
Full red stadium sends a message to the big10 or sec.
Full red stadium yelling CDH ouster will be heard loudly and reported NATIONALLY.
We win on the field with a red stadium against ut located at Austin is a message to the entire Houston area about staying and playing for U of H.
Get your buts in the seats.

3 Likes

Me too.

1 Like

Blame this on 1 person. An incompetent jerk of a coach - Holgerson!

1 Like

This is no different than Texans “fans.” Houston has some of the biggest fair-weather fans in the country. You win, you’ll get supported. Anything less and it’s “time to sell my tickets.” They know who they are.

3 Likes

Sorry it’s going to be at least 50 percent orange probably more

1 Like

I thought it was going to be a night game? Dang it…

1 Like

There will be more orange than red at TDECU, but just like there were more Packer fans in Las Vegas than Raider fans, it just makes you cheer harder. Some of you may find it hard to believe, but it will be a dog fight.

I watched the UT/OU game, and I know Gabriel is good, UT got beat with throws down field. If Ewers coughs up a few more turn overs, you never know.

TCU too. They were in the national championship and trying to give away tickets to the byu game