UH Baseball Schd & Season-- 2024

I forgot how tough and secure you are behind your computer….what a weasel….and no, you are not what I would call a man.

“Hehe”

Ohh CTW will return. Pollard doesn’t like that. Ok back to Astros game.

It’s possible Todd will be back. It’s possible UH will have some of the smallest crowds in b12 history. I’m wondering if Pez really can’t handle this stuff.

2 Likes

He will probably be back he has 10 lives like the wbb coach.

1 Like

But think of all the folks who will save $10 parking all those games!

5 Likes

I was expecting our last year in the AAC to be Whitting’s last. We gave him an extension instead, so I don’t know what to expect when it comes to his job.

1 Like

I expect continued failure. :laughing:

3 Likes

The guy I know said the expectations were high for TW this year.

He also said that Todd had lost the locker room about a month ago….that jives with what we have seen on the field the last month or so….

We’ll see what happens.

Bring back Roland…I guess a clone now.

#99 in RPI. If we win one of three this weekend, we should stay in double digits.

4 Likes

No way am I going to continue going to the trouble of driving over there, paying to park, and hobbling across Cullen if CTW is back,

San Jac is practically in my backyard and those games are more entertaining. I’ll save some $ and they will live without my $100ish pick-your-games ticket package.

1 Like

My nephew will be playing for San Jac next year. At least I hope he’ll be playing.

I’m looking forward to tonight’s game vs OSU. I assume Cade Citelli is going for UH. Probably some ace for them.

Exactly, he is an embarrasment to the program now!

I have heard that there are a number of players who have been told to enter the portal. I dont know if that is the coaches grasping for straws or if he is actually coming back. I can’t imagine this place being more dead but it certainly will be if he comes back!

1 Like

LaCalameto, Jean, and Solis. Dont ask me, I’m just the messenger!

Like it was yesterday I can remember staying up until midnight for the 2nd game of a double header with Texas A&M to start in the Houston regional.

Always felt like that double header hurt the coogs.

1 Like

Picture from 2017…

Ah…the memories.

6 Likes

Now that is a cougar crowd!

1 Like

I have certainly never seen a crowd like that. I am sure it was a fun time.

Regionals were all like that but we had some regular season series that were completely full, berms included……

I know some of you were at the home LSU series….early 2000’s?

I remember being on the 3rd base side and several fans were engaged in good natured heckling with Wally Pontiff….he was a good sport and gave it right back.

For those of you not familiar with Wally he was a really good player for LSU, played 3rd base.
He had been drafted and was playing ball in the Cape.
Apparently he left a little early and went back to his folks house in Louisiana.
Soon after he had a heart attack in his sleep and passed away….incredibly sad.

6 Likes