UH Baseball Schd & Season-- 2024

:grin::rofl:.
I would think thats prob a UH decision also, wouldnā€™t you think? They have to provide certain resources for the game to air over ESPN+. Not good either way.

You threw snarky little veiled remarks at me a couple of weeks ago and when I asked you about them you didnā€™t respond.

Iā€™m just tired of you and your ā€œ woe is meā€ I said it again.

You were gone and things were niceā€¦ā€¦you come back and start saying TW is staying like itā€™s 100% sure thingā€¦.then when asked about it you immediately get defensiveā€¦ā€ canā€™t we have opinionsā€ here?

Then you say itā€™s an opinion but you speak as though itā€™s a sure thingā€¦ā€¦

And most of the time you dip in and say crap like

ā€œBut Iā€™m not gonna get involved in itā€
ā€œNot my rodeoā€
ā€œ Iā€™m just trying to stay sane on this boardā€
ā€œOutā€

And several others.

Give your opinion, fine.
But donā€™t state stuff like you know something as fact and then get offended when you are asked.

Jesus, Iā€™m done trying to be nice to you manā€¦.last time I did you did your smarmy little cryptic posts and then didnā€™t even have the balls to say what you meant when I asked.

Gameā€™s at Sam, right? Wouldnā€™t the resources be on Sam? Yeah maybe 50-100 people watch?

In Sugarland at Constellation.

UH up 3-0 T7th.

They got a 3 hit dandy out of Richie Roman then Drezek in relief.

SAM w 9 guys left on base. UH w zero so far.

2 Likes

I just donā€™t think they care. Baseball and softball are not a top priority for them.

1 Like

A friend of mine is there, said it was a family and friends affair. Very small crowd.

3 Likes

For some reason known only to Ole Whitt and staff.
Cruising along 4-0 in 8th.
They go w Torrealba who just got shelled on Sunday.
He stinks and loads the bases.

Its UH 4-3.
Series win vs Okie State for a winning season.
Seems remote but still a shot in an awful season.

3 Likes

Coogs win babyyy

Lot of blah blahā€¦hot air! I read the first 2 sentences then stopped. Iā€™m like the 100+ person u have issues withā€¦ good lord. Go bark somewhere else pls.

1 Like

You make my skin crawlā€¦.such a wisp of a man.

And donā€™t deflectā€¦.i can do that tooā€¦ā€¦several people have messaged me about you and your passive aggressive babyish behavior ā€¦ā€¦

So yeah, you got plenty that donā€™t care for you eitherā€¦.right back at you.

More of a man on here than you will ever be.
Coogfans is not where i go for approval. Go crawl in a hole.

Big Crryyy baby .

I forgot how tough and secure you are behind your computerā€¦.what a weaselā€¦.and no, you are not what I would call a man.

ā€œHeheā€

Ohh CTW will return. Pollard doesnā€™t like that. Ok back to Astros game.

Itā€™s possible Todd will be back. Itā€™s possible UH will have some of the smallest crowds in b12 history. Iā€™m wondering if Pez really canā€™t handle this stuff.

2 Likes

He will probably be back he has 10 lives like the wbb coach.

1 Like

But think of all the folks who will save $10 parking all those games!

5 Likes

I was expecting our last year in the AAC to be Whittingā€™s last. We gave him an extension instead, so I donā€™t know what to expect when it comes to his job.

1 Like

I expect continued failure. :laughing:

3 Likes

The guy I know said the expectations were high for TW this year.

He also said that Todd had lost the locker room about a month agoā€¦.that jives with what we have seen on the field the last month or soā€¦.

Weā€™ll see what happens.

Bring back Rolandā€¦I guess a clone now.