UH 2025 Recruiting

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I have stood right next to him and he is at least 5-10 but probably closer to 5-11ā€¦he has muscled up to around 200 pounds.
The thing about Carlisle is that he is an excellent athlete, and if he needed to he could play receiver or move to safety on defense. He loves to hit folks.

6 Likes

And he runs a 10.56 .

3 Likes

Big deal, Iā€™m 77 and I think I could run an 11 or 12 forty assuming I could actually run 40 yards.

6 Likes

Hahaha!!!

Canā€™t find any record of him running a 10.56. Actually canā€™t find anything that shows he ran any track? Can you?

Took longer to write my reply than it did to find itā€¦

4 Likes

10.55 confirmed on Athletic.com. is this the fastest QB we have recruited?

How fast was Greg Ward in HS?

3 Likes

Heā€™s D1 track speed. Donā€™t sleep on AC

7 Likes

Parker Ainsworth had a recruiting Guru on his YouTube show and said Guru verified the 10.5 speed.

They also discussed his nice passing touch. And said that if you blitz him he gets loose for long runs, with DBā€™s having little success catching him.

1 Like

With 10.55 speed and athleticism, coaches need to find a way to get Carlisle on the field. Based on his highlights, and yes they are only highlights, this young man can play.

2 Likes

I read it on X from a repost of a blurb. He had pinned it on his X account

1 Like

Wait a minuteā€¦ā€¦youā€™re saying 10.55 and Waco is saying 10.56ā€¦ā€¦can we get some clarification on this?
I donā€™t care for conflicting reports.

3 Likes

Athletic.net, not to be confused with The Athletic, owned by the New York Times, reported Carlisleā€™s best time in the 100m in the UIL 6A District 20 T&F as 10.56a. That appears to be the correct time.

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification!

1 Like

Here we go!

https://x.com/hayesfawcett3/status/1795243597966557690?s=46&t=lY44fcruP5X_bhQI2Rg79w

2 Likes

This is so good it deserves to be in three places

5 Likes

He looks to have a major impact on recruiting.
Impact of elite 2026 ATH Keisean Hendersonā€™s commitment to Houston - Yahoo Sports

7 Likes

Shawn Bell and Wes Fritz just tweeted a new recruit is coming, speculation is it is Jacorey Watson.

11 Likes

Call it the Henderson Effect.

2 Likes