UH 2025 Recruiting

One heck of a baseball prospect!!!

1 Like

Ironically he never played baseball in his 3 years at RPHS

1 Like

Coaches can go to a really good Showcase Event and see 100 kids.

Very few D-1 coaches go to high schools ( in baseball).
Pro scouts will go watch kids they may potentially draft but that’s about it….

It’s not like the old days at all.

Sometimes you may get some D-2, D-3, Juco and NAIA coaches out to playoff games to look at players that have gone under the radar or do not have the physical tools to play D-1.

2 Likes

Every kid that plays in a Perfect Game tournament and pays $50 bucks gets that picture and stats for that particular tournament……doesn’t mean they are a prospect Mr. Coog

1 Like

Commitment watch👀. News dropping soon🔥

5 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

@Jcoop9 checking on 247 sports and premium boards as we speak :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

My son is in the Ridge Point marching band, so I go to almost all of the RP games. I’ve seen this kid play for 2 years now. He’s a little on the small side. Super quick. I think he’s more quick than fast. He’s got a decent arm too. He threw into trouble a lot, because he really trusts his receivers. One of his main targets was a senior last year will be an incoming freshman at A&M (I think). This kid is fun to watch. He makes plays.

2 Likes

I’m in RP zone as well and I have watched him a lot. I think your assessment is pretty much what I have seen. It makes sense for the staff to take him to build inroads into RP. The Henderson kid in 26’ is the program changer they want. Carlisle probably is a good backup who may end up better than we think.

5 Likes

Carlisle is a ball of fire with great leadership and his teammates love him. He does at times try to thread the needle too much but he still has a great ratio of touchdowns to interceptions.
If we get him he will be perfect for our offense and I can see him starting as a junior.

4 Likes

After looking at his highlights I was pretty impressed and wonder why he had no other P4 offers; probably his height. Not only is he accurate, he can really hit the long ball. I saw several passes of 45 to 50 yards spot on the money. He is also a really good runner. He looks to me like he has a good chance of following in the mold of Case and Ward.

https://x.com/austincarlisle_/status/1791892166664421575?s=46&t=4v1wxpQjd126Ev8eqa8FhQ

4 Likes

I understand TCU was close to offering and he would have been a good fit for their offense.
Personally I think the kid is very underrated but we shall see.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Hope he’s a good runner

2 Likes

If he was 6’2 he would be a 4 star. It’s just how it goes. But these are the diamonds in the rough that Fritz’s will find. If you just watch his tape like you said there is so much to love about this kid. Also he is Ivy League smart and a track star. Great quality’s to have for a QB.

1 Like

5’11 and possibly grow a little more? How tall was Case? 6’0 maybe?

Carlisle can be coached up and has a great attitude.
Ridge Point also has three O Linemen we have offered and I think we have a shot at two of them.
The biggest and most highly rated one is Avery Morcho and every blue blood has already offered.

1 Like

Case is 6’1.

He’s class of 2026. He’s in my son’s World History class. He’s a giant (according to my 5’3” son. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It blows me away that there are 16 year old kids that are 6’6” and 270 lbs.

Former NFL player Robaire Smith’s twin boys are also on the RP team in class of 26. No offers yet, but they are some big kids too.

3 Likes

Yeah I should said every blue blood is interested. Hope we get one or two. All three will be juniors.

1 Like

He isn’t tall. Reminds me of a MLB shortstop. He has a very high football IQ