Tyhran Glasco

just saw a tweet saying that Tyhran Glasco is coming here in the fall. Anyone know anything about him…looks like a dual threat junior college QB.

1 Like

I did a quick search. 247 lists two videos but they do not lead…maybe you will have better luck.
No offers listed. His weight is listed at 170 but his Georgia Military College info mentions the following.

This is from BR

https://mobile.twitter.com/TriggaManT_Raww/status/1154416788001701891

It is interesting to note that there are no videos or hardly anything on him. He is surely a project. I trust our recruiters and he might be a walk on.

He reminds me of Willie Beaman;)

3 Likes

He’s a walk-on that will try out once training camp starts.

1 Like

C-O-O-G-S

Here are some highlights of him at Hudl. The second video on the list has the most highlights.

1 Like

Like others have said, probably a walk-on. We only have DEriq, Tune, Ike Igbogu and Logan Holgorsen, if memory serves.

1 Like

Gives them an athletic/running type to run in practice vs the 1st team UH defense.
Spares the scholarship guys the wear & tear.

3 Likes

English Major?

I don’t think you and I are the target audience of his writing. “the colloquialisms of the streets” Possibly a future young Christian author?

Can he run and can he catch? Maybe another Tyron Carrier in the making? I’d take another TC.

Not even close to TC’s speed

3 Likes