Transfer portal Opens back up until April 30th

Could all these UH football transfers hitting the portal be CDH’s master plan to replace G5 talent with P5 talent? Bold move but CDH has reminded us “he knows what it takes to win in the B12”.

3 Likes

Now that’s funny.

The Georgia tattoo on his left arm looks awkward now lol

1 Like

Garth over Tank?

Gotta get drafted by packers now

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1649211124309532673?t=lWXvX2g6-QoOwuzxNLf1qA&s=19

OL man commits to UH. 3 yr starter w FIU

8 Likes

Need to add the La-Monroe guy.

1 Like

Need one of those giant noggin boss hats

2 Likes

We still have room on the OL for Peyton Dunn from ULM and Matthew Wykoff from aTm. They would both be great gets.

2 Likes

If you want to see how Hudson and Hobdy-Lee looked against a common opponent, here’s FIU vs. UTSA from last year.

4 Likes

:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Vaughns has committed to Baylor.

If a last year starter is worried he might not get play time that is a very good sign to me that we will have a better defense than last year. How much better is yet to be seen.

Cam’Ron Johnson out of Houston is set to visit Los Angeles this weekend."
USC front runner for Bear Alexander.

USC is my sleeper team to win NC. They aint no joke!!!

I could see UH in that ratified air within 2 years regardless of who’s the coach!!!

Boom or bust for Dana this season.

Apparently he didn’t commit ?

1 Like

That’s…interesting.

iirc Duarte had confirmed it, but I guess maybe NIL $$$ didn’t hit or someone else made an higher offer?

Hope I’m wrong as we really need O-linemen, and that would be a bad look on us tbh.

Interesting. JD going to have to backtrack on that one.

Wasn’t he injured last season? Wonder if an issue with that

I couldn’t tell who was who in the FIU vs UTSA a game. They’re offense only managed to score 10 points the entire game as their o-line was pretty much manhandled upfront. Hopefully that isn’t an indication of the talent CDH is bringing in. Yes, the two transfers from FIU are big, but that doesn’t say anything about their talent.

Look, CDH is on record saying we need P5 talent. Now is a chance to put his money where his mouth is. It’s cool that we signed a few players. Maybe they can play, maybe they flame out. We’ll see.

At this point we need to add depth after losing two guys that played significant minutes last year. Next years schedule will be much tough much tougher in the B12. Just my two cents, but it’s critical we bring in a few more players to build depth along the o-line. Preferably talented players with experience at a P5 school like the kid from A$M.

1 Like