Transfer Portal news 4.0

reportedly kentucky and ucla dont do that…

the reports are the major players in the nil game arent the traditional blue bloods becuase they refuse to pay in the NIL game kinda way… ucla, kentucky and michgan all tell their recruits that playing at our program normally means making $xxxx simply from playing at kentucky in real NIL ads (like noting oscar reportedly made 2mil), not the pay for play stuff … it works with high school recruits, but that most transfers are looking for guaranteed paydays

1 Like

If they had NIL back when I played I guarantee I would have made $30-40 bucks….A year.

4 Likes

Baylor probably has a decent shot, but I’m guessing

@Joprior23 and @bjjackson1988 playing hide and seek with us at the most opportune time.

1 Like

Trilly goes like “so and so is heading to UCLA”. And then when they go somewhere else he always goes “my sources told me USC upped the deal.

3 Likes

I don’t think we compete against these and similar talent in b12 with just Francis and Roberts. They will eat our meal every time. We need Nelson. SM savvy folks should flood his instagram, Twitter coaxing him to join us. Money and love has to happen together :slight_smile:

1 Like

This cannot be true? We are not in this mad hunt. Wt? I am going to assume this is just wrong.

4 Likes

Team Kaluma!

Make it happen!

1 Like

You think he is more plausible than Grant Nelson, Kyle ?

I have no clue but will take either one of them…

1 Like

Doesn’t sound like we are recruiting Kaluma

Bridges, still weighing options on returning to Baylor

Flagler, is turning pro.

https://twitter.com/trillydonovan/status/1664017437480693763

Shead really making us sweat…

1 Like

off topic but - is the site super laggy for everyone else? or is it just me?

:triumph:

20 Likes

Mighta missed it upthread, but anyone know status on Kobe brown Mizzouri?

1 Like

Yes, staying in the Draft

1 Like

Dang… thanks

7 Likes