Senior Night 2024

Why do you think that? Seems like J’wan is coming back from how coach has spoken over the last month or so… He definitely hinted he would be back. I think Cryer would stay. Dunn and Wilson should stay… Dunn’s wife is at UH Law - i think. Only reason Jamal would leave is if he is a projected first rounder or maybe a second rounder. But if he makes a million from Exxon that might be incentive enough to stay one more year…

I’m sure the seniors will both get evaluations from NBA scouts and coaches to help them make a decisions.

I’m sure CKS will have some targets in the portal as always depending on who leaves and who comes back.

Yeah Dunn is gone

1 Like

https://twitter.com/UHCougarMBK/status/1765799576928186694

Wonder if he turns pro. Or enters the portal. Wish he returned for another year

We didn’t see the best of Damian Dunn

2 Likes

Technically Roberts has been a senior and never was celebrated senior night. I wonder if these sort of things show who is gone. Things are so weird cuz of Covid. It used to be 4 years and that was it for sure.

They do more times than not. But cases where players are going testing the draft it’s not 100%

1 Like

Don’t panic yall, you should never worry about seniors leaving it’s the natural way of college. We don’t rebuild we reload.

4 Likes

Seems I recall that Van Beck did that a couple of years ago.

I just can’t imagine replacing Roberts and Shead through the portal.

@Footballer13 the injuries make things very complicated

Cause Arceneaux & Tugler, you would pencil in as 2 starters for next season. But, when will both be able to start going full speed?

Sharp, Arcenaux, Tugler, Francis. Would be 4 of your 5 starters next season.

yeah that makes it hard all should be good to go by the start of next season. But how will they be. Arceneaux wont be in game shape but Ramon and Tugler should be alright. I guess Arceneaux may struggle at the beginning of next year and boom in the second half of the season.

But do you want to take the first half of the season slow. Or do you want a portal player and then you have two players at the end of the season who can potentially be starter level players.

We have Chase McCarty and Mercy Miller coming in, so we need 2 to move on. I suspect this is the last year for Shead and J’Wan for sure. Who else will actually move on is unknown. As of right now, I see Tugler, Francis, McFarland, and Lath as the front court 4 man rotation.

I can’t figure out how the two new incomers will figure in the lineup; if these two 4 star players are as good as advertised, we could see a whole lot of them. I don’t see a lot of room left for Dunn and Wilson and I think they will just graduate or move to another team. We will have to wait and see who stays and/or who else may come in.

CKS has always said you don’t want to be caught too young, so if spots open, we may bring in another upper classman. But we may just play with a 10 or 11 man roster. Tugler, McFarland, Jefferson, McCarty , and Miller are all 4 star players out of high school; I don’t think we have ever had so any on any team I have watched in my 47 years as a Coog. How CKS will be able to divide up the PT for all of the talent we have is a mystery to me.

We don’t have to in order to be as good or better.

There will be some growing pains in November without them but come end of season we will be just fine imo

1 Like

Senior Day

Damian Dunn :white_check_mark:

Mylik Wilson :white_check_mark:

https://twitter.com/UHCougarMBK/status/1765845125014388939

Happy for Mylik. Almost transferred last summer. But has had some huge moments during Big 12 play. (At Cincinnati)

4 Likes

Kudos again to the video team and all involved, these senior videos are top-shelf stuff. Wow.

Jamal’s is coming up any minute :confused:

2 Likes

everyone has eligibility and the option to come back

i think everyone who gets tribute is probably leaning towards leaving, as it involves getting family involved and i dont think they would go through that if they were leaning on coming back

they might change their minds but everyone getting a video im thinking is leaning gone

4 Likes

We’ll know Saturday who’s likely leaving then.

What website is this from… It looks pretty cool with the color scheme and everything!!!