Saturday 9/30/18 games to watch

Army destroyed Buffalo. DESTROYED! Navy is going to get their ass handed to them this year.

I think this pretty much seals it. AAC Champ barring catastrophe is getting the NY6.

1 Like

Not if U C F make it to playoffs…someone else would be chosen to represent G5…

Not going to happen.

UCF has the same chance of being selected for the playoffs as UH has of going undefeated this year.

1 Like

Very true but those that can’t accept us not being in a P5 conference will vehemently disagree.

1 Like

Well now anything can happen…if 2007 happen partially, they could slip in…but yeah, the chances of a weird year happening…

Because many of us remember when we were a part of the SWC…so yeah, it is hard for us to accept this P5/G5 thing…I am one you speak of. My memory won’t let me forget and I was in the 10th grade when the breakup was announced and my first year at UH was the first year we were in a nomadic conference called CUSA. Hard pill to swallow when you remember your school playing most of the Big12 and few SEC members on a yearly basis…and to top that off, we lost our pro football team to Tennessee a year after that…so excuse us older people for not accepting where we are at now…

I’m older than you and don’t like it.

Well, thanks for making me feel young. I really would like, for the sake of the older Alumni, for us to get back to a power conference before our time expires here on this planet!

Haha. Same here. Sadly it seems unlikely but
Stranger things have happened.